Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Leaving SoCal soon

Old 10-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Leaving SoCal soon

Well everyone, I've had a great time talking to other owners and learning things on TW as well as getting to know a lot of the SoCal Tacomas crew. Unfortunately at the end of the month I will be starting recruiters' school and by the end of the year I will be moving back to Texas to become a Marine recruiter there. I will definitely miss the desert wheeling and camping trips with you guys.

On the plus side, I won't have to deal with the ridiculous prices and stupid laws California has come to be known for.

And also, please forgive me, but my 2011 TRD Offroad gave me 3 years of trustworthy service, and as of today she has been traded in for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4.

I will always love Tacomas, so don't think I've betrayed you all!

I will be very busy while in training but if I can make it to any meets before I leave I will certainly try so I can personally say goodbye to those of you I know.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:32 PM   #3
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on moving out of this crap hole that is called so-cal.