1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leaving SoCal soon

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Texas Taco, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Oct 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    Texas Taco

Texas Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    U.S.
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR DC 4x4 QS
    Icon stage 4 w/RXT leaf pack and shocks, Icon hydraulic bump stops, LT285/75R16 BFG KO2s, 30" Rigid light bar, HIDs, and window tinting. More to come...
    Well everyone, I've had a great time talking to other owners and learning things on TW as well as getting to know a lot of the SoCal Tacomas crew. Unfortunately at the end of the month I will be starting recruiters' school and by the end of the year I will be moving back to Texas to become a Marine recruiter there. I will definitely miss the desert wheeling and camping trips with you guys.

On the plus side, I won't have to deal with the ridiculous prices and stupid laws California has come to be known for. :D

And also, please forgive me, but my 2011 TRD Offroad gave me 3 years of trustworthy service, and as of today she has been traded in for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4. :crapstorm:

I will always love Tacomas, so don't think I've betrayed you all!

I will be very busy while in training but if I can make it to any meets before I leave I will certainly try so I can personally say goodbye to those of you I know.

2. Oct 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    Lucky bastard .... Good luck.

3. Oct 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    95 taco

95 taco Battle Born

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 TRD SR5 auto
    OME 883 front, OMD 3.5" rear, Relentless front bumper, smittybilt 9.5K winch
    Congrats on moving out of this crap hole that is called so-cal.

Products Discussed in

To Top