1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help: Need to find a home for our dog soon

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by PELLEY, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Oct 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    PELLEY

PELLEY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hey guys,

I am hoping I can find some help here. I need to find a new home for my dog. We are in the Air Force and are getting ready to move soon. We are in a temporary housing situation right now, and the home our dog is currently in is quickly drying up. I would like to find a forever home for her and I am hoping someone on here might be interested in adopting our dog.

She is a 3 year old lab mix. She is very playful and loves to chase the ball or anything you will throw for her. She loves to go running and on walks. I tie her to my bike and take her for a ride every nite and she loves it. She is very loyal and loving. She can also be very chill, she likes to lay around the house most of the day and doesn't chew on anything or mis-behave.

She is however, a one dog family kind of dog. She gets a little agressive when she is around other dogs for long periods of time. She is fine with dogs you may run into on the street, but she doesn't get along with other dogs in the house.

Please don't let that scare you though, she is a great dog and needs a new loving home with someone who wants a partner in crime. She loves doing things and going places. She is smart, trained, and a great dog all around. We are very sad to see her go, but she can't come with us and we don't have any other options. Please feel free to post here, PM me, or call/text me at 661-754-2061. Thanks for looking!!!

Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 5.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg

2. Oct 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    Detective_Dan

Detective_Dan "Place original and witty user title here"

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Beast / 2016 Yamaha FZ-07
    Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper, Brute Force Fab High Clearance Rear Bumper, Pelfreybilt Sliders, OME 886/Dakars, SCS F5's, 33" Ko2's, Cobra 75WXST/3' Firestik, oil catch can, aero turbine 2525, rear differential breather extension, bedmat, weathertech digital fit front/rear, BHLM, custom shiftknob (made by me),
    sad you have to get rid of her. hopefully you can find the perfect home for her. good luck!

3. Oct 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
    Flux

Flux Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Buying 2014 DCLB TRD SPORT 4x4 Soon™
    Long-travel Soon™
    Sad to hear man.
    I hope all goes well with finding her a great home.

Bump!

4. Oct 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    92yotapu

92yotapu Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    92 toyota pickup 4x4
    32in tires, blacked out rims grill and door handles
    Find a place yet

5. Oct 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    Bennett707

Bennett707 Station707

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    No more taco life for me
    She looks like my mut of a dog but a bit bigger. Same traits oddly enough, believed from the dingo dna.

Good luck, if we had extra room we would gladly make a home for your friend.

Products Discussed in

To Top