Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help: Need to find a home for our dog soon

Old 10-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Help: Need to find a home for our dog soon

Hey guys,

I am hoping I can find some help here. I need to find a new home for my dog. We are in the Air Force and are getting ready to move soon. We are in a temporary housing situation right now, and the home our dog is currently in is quickly drying up. I would like to find a forever home for her and I am hoping someone on here might be interested in adopting our dog.

She is a 3 year old lab mix. She is very playful and loves to chase the ball or anything you will throw for her. She loves to go running and on walks. I tie her to my bike and take her for a ride every nite and she loves it. She is very loyal and loving. She can also be very chill, she likes to lay around the house most of the day and doesn't chew on anything or mis-behave.

She is however, a one dog family kind of dog. She gets a little agressive when she is around other dogs for long periods of time. She is fine with dogs you may run into on the street, but she doesn't get along with other dogs in the house.

Please don't let that scare you though, she is a great dog and needs a new loving home with someone who wants a partner in crime. She loves doing things and going places. She is smart, trained, and a great dog all around. We are very sad to see her go, but she can't come with us and we don't have any other options. Please feel free to post here, PM me, or call/text me at 661-754-2061. Thanks for looking!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Help: Need to find a home for our dog soon-pic-1.jpg   Help: Need to find a home for our dog soon-pic-5.jpg   Help: Need to find a home for our dog soon-pic-4.jpg  
Old 10-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
sad you have to get rid of her. hopefully you can find the perfect home for her. good luck!
Old 10-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
Flux is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Flux's Tacoma Gallery
Sad to hear man.
I hope all goes well with finding her a great home.

Bump!
Old 10-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #4
92yotapu is on a distinguished road

Marines: veteran corporal, mike battery 3rd battalion, 11th marines
Name: Joseph
92yotapu's Tacoma Gallery
Find a place yet
Old 10-27-2013, 11:47 PM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
She looks like my mut of a dog but a bit bigger. Same traits oddly enough, believed from the dingo dna.

Good luck, if we had extra room we would gladly make a home for your friend.