Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

4th Annual Socaltacomas/TW SUPERSTITION Trip Jan 18-19 2014

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #41
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
1. LilManny (Manny)- GF (dirtbike &quad)
2. csjumper2003 (Chris)
3. Mercurymullet and crew ( might bring the wife's big wheel)
4. nfs257 (chris) + gf*
5. TcYota (tyler) + gf
6. Gelo760
7- SDSam+wife+quad and whatnots
8. lembowski
9. Marioso
10. Elp303
11. chilidogrc
12. Johnnie
13. Albert (W8N4MUD) + wife & heater
14. battlescars
15. Sky (Brandon) + gf and two friends maybe
16. Speed Freek
17. Chachie
18. 4WD
19. Lawless (wifecand kids will be busy this weekend
20. Gregory and the Taco
Did Martha sign your permission slip????
Old 11-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #42
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
2. csjumper2003 (Chris)
4. nfs257 (chris) + gf*
5. TcYota (tyler) + gf
6. Gelo760
8. lembowski
9. Marioso
10. Elp303
11. chilidogrc
12. Johnnie
14. battlescars
16. Speed Freek
17. Chachie
18. 4WD
20. Gregory and the Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Did Martha sign your permission slip????
I'm glad NUTELLA boy is going.....

& I'm ready to shoot my other hand...
Old 11-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #43
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This seems like it would be a fun trip. But with long travel next up on the mod list. I won't make this.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #44
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
This seems like it would be a fun trip. But with long travel next up on the mod list. I won't make this.
split expenses with your buddy again, this place is more mid travel friendly than glamis
Old 11-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #45
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
split expenses with your buddy again, this place is more mid travel friendly than glamis
Stock travel? Haha we will see I'll get an estimate on gas. It was 520 going to Diego then to Glamis and all those miles. That's at 8 mpg with a trailer
Old 11-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #46
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
2. csjumper2003 (Chris)
4. nfs257 (chris) + gf*
5. TcYota (tyler) + gf
6. Gelo760
8. lembowski
9. Marioso
10. Elp303
11. chilidogrc
12. Johnnie
14. battlescars
16. Speed Freek
17. Chachie
18. 4WD
20. Gregory and the Taco
21. alegav (Alex) + Wife (Amber)
Old 11-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #47
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Stock travel? Haha we will see I'll get an estimate on gas. It was 520 going to Diego then to Glamis and all those miles. That's at 8 mpg with a trailer
Don't go to San Diego first. Lol. Super is real forgiving for the less than long travels.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #48
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
2. csjumper2003 (Chris)
4. nfs257 (chris) + gf*
5. TcYota (tyler) + gf
6. Gelo760
8. lembowski
9. Marioso
10. Elp303
11. chilidogrc
12. Johnnie
14. battlescars
16. Speed Freek
17. Chachie
18. 4WD
20. Gregory and the Taco
22. Jeff + the hoopty/booze/rv/booze/shite eating grin
Old 11-08-2013, 05:46 PM   #49
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

I know everyone likes a big fire but everyone doesn't have the room to store or haul a lot of wood. I'm towing a trailer behind the motorhome this year so if anyone wants to leave wood or xmas trees at my house for me to haul out I'm game. I could probably get a cord or so with the merc on the trailer.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #50
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
I know everyone likes a big fire but everyone doesn't have the room to store or haul a lot of wood. I'm towing a trailer behind the motorhome this year so if anyone wants to leave wood or xmas trees at my house for me to haul out I'm game. I could probably get a cord or so with the merc on the trailer.
Bubba and the boys cruising out with another trailer full of xmas trees again?
Old 11-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #51

I was gonna ask him. Ramona estates has a Xmas drop off and just raided it last year lol.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #52
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
2. csjumper2003 (Chris)
4. nfs257 (chris) + gf*
5. TcYota (tyler) + gf
6. Gelo760
8. lembowski
9. Marioso
10. Elp303
11. chilidogrc
12. Johnnie
14. battlescars
16. Speed Freek
17. Chachie
18. 4WD
20. Gregory and the Taco
22. Jeff + the hoopty/booze/rv/booze/shite eating grin
23. Desert Guy......truck

Im in, was a fun trip 2 years ago when I went
Old 11-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #53
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post

Im in, was a fun trip 2 years ago when I went
Old 11-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #54
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chrissy, that heap of shit going to be done in time?
Old 11-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #55
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Is there going to be sponsers and raffles this year . Does anyone know what happened to the guy who won the coilovers last year ?

3-4 Xmas trees in the fire at one is fun
Old 11-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #56

I have a 6x8 rack and about 7 ft of 83" wide trailer to stack wood and trees lol.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #57
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Chrissy, that heap of shit going to be done in time?

Old 11-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #58

Oof. Tell brian to quit fucking around !!
Old 11-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #59

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
Oof. Tell brian to quit fucking around !!
Supposed to be by Friday... 15Nov. Last I had seen the truck he had a good 1-2 weeks of work.

I am going up tomorrow to see whats up.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #60
Lipson is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
Lipson's Tacoma Gallery
2. csjumper2003 (Chris)
4. nfs257 (chris) + gf*
5. TcYota (tyler) + gf
6. Gelo760
8. lembowski
9. Marioso
10. Elp303
11. chilidogrc
12. Johnnie
14. battlescars