Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

**STOLEN TRUCK, PLEASE HELP-$500 REWARD**

Old 11-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #21
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
dude that oughta be easy to find....should stick out unless at the chop shop already...good luck bro
Thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
damn! your the owner of the Macho Taco!! sorry to hear bro. Good luck
Yes sir, I own The Macho Taco. Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
sorry to hear man. i hope it was fully insured. on a side note, i had no idea you were a member on here, i was rooting for you in the TTC. hope you get your truck back.
Unfortunately it wasn't fully insured. I had just bought the truck completely stock with a beat up body and it was a gold color. I did the whole transformation and wanted to wait until it was finished to fully insure it so that the insurance company would photograph it after the transformation. I was supposed to go get it fully insured on Monday, but the damn thieves decided they wanted the truck more than me on Saturday. . . Pretty crappy deal . . .

Awesome man, thanks for rooting for me at TTC, that is awesome. That was an experience of a lifetime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Hope you get it back let us know the outcome, two badass rigs in the pic.

I sure will. I will keep updating as I find anything out, unfortunately it is still coming up in their system as stolen. I've been calling a couple times a day

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
hope you get it back.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Colt
Old 11-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #24
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear man , I hope that you can get it back
Old 11-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #25
yf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yf19's Tacoma Gallery
This sickens me. I've been there but saw my guy drive away with the truck.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #26
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Any new updates?

Have you checked any local shops that are some what shady or open lots that you hear about people taking vehicles to strip them?
Old 11-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #27

Thanks guys.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Any new updates?

Have you checked any local shops that are some what shady or open lots that you hear about people taking vehicles to strip them?

Still coming up as stolen in their system. I have been driving around looking for it since Sunday night. I want to close in on these worthless pieces of s#!t ! ! ! !
Old 11-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #29
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
These people should be Ape raped.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #30
Ham N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ham N Egger's Tacoma Gallery
Vegas this weekend

Sorry about your plight with the vehicle. I'm driving from PHX to LAS and spending a few days there about town.

I will certainly keep an eye open. I hope someone is able to catch the culprits and get these A-holes off the streets.

Good luck on a safe return.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #31
1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jose
1slowvq37's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.seguridadbc.gob.mx/AR.php check daily...just in case they took it across the border...
Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowvq37 View Post
http://www.seguridadbc.gob.mx/AR.php check daily...just in case they took it across the border...

Will do, thank you very much ! !
Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham N Egger View Post
Sorry about your plight with the vehicle. I'm driving from PHX to LAS and spending a few days there about town.

I will certainly keep an eye open. I hope someone is able to catch the culprits and get these A-holes off the streets.

Good luck on a safe return.

Thank you Ham N Egger, I appreciate you keeping an eye out.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
These people should be Ape raped.

Agreed 1000%
Old 11-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #35

Thought I'd give this a little bump.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 AM   #36
Ham N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ham N Egger's Tacoma Gallery
Infernal,

No leads on the truck. If you choose to, can you give an update?
Old 11-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #37
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man! Sorry to hear that, also should check out craiglist for any familiar parts you may recognize if it has been taken apart for sale.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:10 AM   #38
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to her this man!! Hope you get it back!!! Keep us updated
Old 11-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #39
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
May they burn in hell for a thousand years.

That is an awesome truck, I hope you get it back.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #40
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
damn, sounds like a gang nailed your truck, probably in a million pieces now