Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

**STOLEN TRUCK, PLEASE HELP-$500 REWARD**

Old 11-04-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

INFERNAL's Tacoma Gallery
**STOLEN TRUCK, PLEASE HELP-$500 REWARD**

MY TOW RIG/DAILY DRIVER WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT IN THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE. IT WAS STOLEN IN A TIME FRAME OF TEN MINUTES. IT WAS STOLEN FROM A PARKING LOT ON 9TH STREET BETWEEN MARKET ST AND LIME IN THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE **IM OFFERING A $500 CASH REWARD TO WHOEVER LEADS ME TO MY TRUCK**.

1999 BLACK DIESEL F350 SUPER DUTY
2005 GRILL AND HEADLIGHT CONVERSION
10" LIFT ON 39" SUPER SWAMPER TSLs
POLISHED WELD RACING SUPER SINGLES
LIMO TINTED WINDOWS TAN INTERIOR
ARIZONA LIC. PLATE # CG 44809

PLEASE IF ANYONE SEES OR HEARS ANYTHING, PLEASE CALL THE RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND MY CELL AT (951) 488-8727. . .
I JUST BOUGHT THIS TRUCK COMPLETELY STOCK AND BEAT UP AND DUMPED A BUNCH OF MONEY INTO IT TO GET IT WHERE I WANTED IT. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY TRUCK BACK. AS OF NOW THIS IS A MAJOR LOSS TO ME.

Old 11-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #3
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear man. This may be a totally useless suggestion but did you try calling the local tow companies? When I lived in Riverside last year, the local businesses and apartment complexes were notorious for towing people.

I hope you will be reunited soon with your truck
Old 11-05-2013, 01:01 AM   #4
INFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the roughINFERNAL is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys!! !. . . I called the police right away and they told me it hadn't been towed. Sucky part is I actually saw the two guys that stole it and didn't even know it. . .Sucky feeling for sure
Old 11-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #5
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
dude that oughta be easy to find....should stick out unless at the chop shop already...good luck bro
Old 11-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #6
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
and yep sure is coming up stolen. if I see it here in Fl. we'll grab em. By the way I think your tag is expired..I hope you get it back without a scratch, thats a seriously awesome truck!
Old 11-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #7
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. Hope you find them before the cops so you can chop their hands off.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #8
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
ill keep an eye out in az.... doubt itd make it out here, but shit you never know.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, shouldn't be that hard to find.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #10
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
ill keep an eye out in az.... doubt itd make it out here, but shit you never know.
x2 I hope you get it back
Old 11-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #11
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck getting it back man if I see it I will give the cops a call to let them know about your stolen truck.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #12

Thanks a bunch guys. Trying to get this around as much as possible :

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4168353613.html
Old 11-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #13
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
damn! your the owner of the Macho Taco!! sorry to hear bro. Good luck
Old 11-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #14
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear man. i hope it was fully insured. on a side note, i had no idea you were a member on here, i was rooting for you in the TTC. hope you get your truck back.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #15
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Cmon gregory get it together man
Old 11-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #16
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you get it back let us know the outcome, two badass rigs in the pic.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #17
spartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Trevor
spartanhockey6's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry the hear that man! i'll keep a look out here on the coast.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #18
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
You saw them drove away?? or was it towed? what did the 2 guys look like?
Put as much description

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFERNAL View Post
Thanks guys!! !. . . I called the police right away and they told me it hadn't been towed. Sucky part is I actually saw the two guys that stole it and didn't even know it. . .Sucky feeling for sure
Old 11-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONALL4 View Post
You saw them drove away?? or was it towed? what did the 2 guys look like?
Put as much description
Parked the truck at that parking lot for the Day Of The Dead festival around noon . . . Around 5 I walked to the truck to get my kids' jackets and there were two guys right in front of my truck. One was on a cell phone facing my truck, the other one was kind of pacing slowly with his hands in his pockets and looking around. As I walked up he locked his eyes on me (I didn't think anything of it). I got the jackets out of the truck, locked it and walked into a salon right next to the parking lot to use their restroom. I used the restroom and walked out of the salon and walked back towards the parking lot and my truck was gone, and so were the two guys. They were nowhere in sight. . . I gave the police a description of the two guys. It was them, there was nobody else around.

Guy on the phone was slim, kind of tall. I didn't get a really good look at him. Guy looking around and pacing was Hispanic, had a big tattoo on the side of his neck that almost looked like the Riverside Mission bell and a few tattoos on his arms. He was about 5'10"-6' tall, medium build.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanhockey6 View Post
Sorry the hear that man! i'll keep a look out here on the coast.
Thank you sir ! ! !