Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Programming a key transponder - Toyota Smart Keymaker

Old 11-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

munkeeboi's Tacoma Gallery
Programming a key transponder - Toyota Smart Keymaker

Anyone near the Los Angeles Area have one? I can pay you to help me program a transponder for my 2012 DC. I know they are like $15 from Ebay, but I would prefer to get the help and help someone get their money back on the device and not pay the Stealership $140

if not, I guess I'll be ordering one myself and helping others if it works

PM me if you can help. thanks