Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

big bear trip

Old 11-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #22
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Was it cold camping?
It was definitely chilly. When we woke up the water bottles were all half frozen so that is a decent indication of temperature.

Between the sleeping pad, sleeping bag, warm clothing and a generous helping of Fireball we were warm enough.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #24
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
at that camp site are you able to create a fire?
Yep, they have fire rings set up.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #27
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yea
Old 11-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #30
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyway you guy could get directions to the trails you were. ive been itching to take mine out just havent been able to find a good trail around here
Old 11-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #32
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
AR this year, rear bumper in early part of next year. And a shit-ton of sand we can dump on this trail to shoot into something other than rocks.

Who made your rear bumper again?
A friend of mine made my rear bumper but i would look into www.cbioffroadfab.com/‎ or http://www.pelfreybilt.com/.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #33
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going the pelfey way
Old 11-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #34
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
I did this trail a few months ago but went the opposite way...Before I got my lift, sliders and bumper installed..
Old 11-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #35

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
How hard was it the other way? I don't see it being too difficult because you got gravity on your side
Old 11-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #36

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build you got for yourself allen
Old 11-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #37

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
So I had some damage which ill take pics of tomorrow from the run. Nothing too serious but now its got me wanting to get high clearence. So for now ill just leave you with some numbers

Old 11-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #38
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Nice build you got for yourself allen
Thanks. I like your build also.
It is easier for sure but still a few climbs over some rocks on the backside. For how my truck was set up at that time it was the better way to go.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #40
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I've been looking at dirtopia and ohv.com, but do you guys have any recommendations for 2wd trails up there? Thanks