Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

big bear trip

Old 11-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
big bear trip

big bear trip gold mountain with Ryan (Manwithoutaplan) and Mike (carcharias). 1st time using this camera still learning with it

Old 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #3
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yea she's getting old though its gonna suck when she goes
Old 11-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #5

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
She's like 9yrs old and she's having hip problems. She cries amd whines every time she gets up, but when she's up there's no stopping her
Old 11-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #7
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
I was the Taco you guys passed going down the trail when I was going up!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #8

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nice! Which one? We passed several
Old 11-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #9
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Oh nice! Which one? We passed several
Silver '12 Double Cab with a camper shell. OME lift...

I was trying to get to a campground but saw the closed gate and turned around which is why I passed you guys going down when you were parked.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
good pics josh! looks like u guys had a good time, hopefully i can go with u next time, i'm sure i can make it wiith 2wd no?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:57 AM   #13
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcolt View Post
Silver '12 Double Cab with a camper shell. OME lift...

I was trying to get to a campground but saw the closed gate and turned around which is why I passed you guys going down when you were parked.
Aw, yeah! I gave you the "peace/two more trucks" sign, right? Wondered why you came back down, but thought I heard ham chatter that the campground was open. Hm. Where'd you end up camping?
Quote:
Originally Posted by urrutiadan32 View Post
good pics josh! looks like u guys had a good time, hopefully i can go with u next time, i'm sure i can make it wiith 2wd no?
Naw, definitely not 2wd friendly trail (Gold Mntn).
Old 11-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #14

Unhappy

dang
Old 11-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #16

heh heh i regret not getting a double cab 4x4 but it's all good
Old 11-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #17

pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Aw, yeah! I gave you the "peace/two more trucks" sign, right? Wondered why you came back down, but thought I heard ham chatter that the campground was open. Hm. Where'd you end up camping?
Yep, that was me. The campground was open, we just needed to go the roundabout way to get there. Holcomb Valley Campground was where we stayed. Not a great spot, but it was good enough.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #18
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
well will have to do this trail in the snow to see how it is. Great Quote from Mike" Would be exactly like trying to piss in a urinal where the lights are out and you've never been in the bathroom before. And cold. "
Old 11-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #19

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I missed that quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #20
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcolt View Post
Yep, that was me. The campground was open, we just needed to go the roundabout way to get there. Holcomb Valley Campground was where we stayed. Not a great spot, but it was good enough.
Was it cold camping?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
well will have to do this trail in the snow to see how it is. Great Quote from Mike" Would be exactly like trying to piss in a urinal where the lights are out and you've never been in the bathroom before. And cold. "
lol