Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

future so cal resident

Old 11-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
jinks is on a distinguished road
jinks's Tacoma Gallery
future so cal resident

Hey guys ill me moving down to Indio, CA for a job. i know there is a lot of off roading down there and im excited! I currently live in monterey ca and i go to hollister a lot and tahoe for some trail/wheeling trips. I prefer fast sliding around driving lol. is there anyone around the area that would like to meet up and do some off roading? i would like to camp out somewhere shoot some guns ride my dirt bike or mountain bike fish all the fun stuff. so let me know if anyone is down to meet up. thanks
Old 11-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #2
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Like offroading? You will be going to the right place.

Bradshaw Trail is close to there to the east. Joshua Tree and Mojave National Preserve just to the north. Ocotillo Wells and Anza Borrego to the South. Big bear to the north west. Wish I lived in that area... Plus, there are plenty of off road races in the area like the Baja 1000 that just went in Mexico.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
jinks is on a distinguished road
jinks's Tacoma Gallery
awesome i cant wait!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:53 PM   #4
ramirezsergio63 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sergio
ramirezsergio63's Tacoma Gallery
u can go to box canyon near Mecca, a lot of sand though, that's were I live
Old 03-14-2014, 11:02 PM   #5
Knows a little about a lot
LuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
LuckyCharms's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for Ocotillo Wells and Superstition, ca. We had an amazing time at the TW meet in Superstition. Sand, rocks, trails, washes.... it's got everything except forest runs.