Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Off Road Expo

Old 03-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i am now, did not even know about it. I'l be there at somepoint.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i think i will go saturday morning, have too many things to do and now one more thing to do.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I REALLLLLY wanted to go down there for it since it will be my spring break from college but unfortunately I need to work so I have enough saved up for truck payments to last until I get out for summer. be sure to take some pics for us all on here!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
I have been looking at lightforce lights and just noticd that they will be there. maybe some good deals i hope.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:01 AM   #9
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
im hoping that later sunday they will be selling products super cheap since they are leaving and want to get rid of their floor models or whatever...
That's always the case at Dunefest each year for Quad parts. I love it! I've gotten a few things for my quad that way, as well as some free t-shirts and stuff.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #10
Quote:
im hoping that later sunday they will be selling products super cheap since they are leaving and want to get rid of their floor models or whatever...
not alot of products to buy, it was pretty weak in my opinion. but i did get my lightforce lights cheap, some nice trucks, chevys mostly and did not take pics. the only thing i liked were the girls.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #11
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
not alot of products to buy, it was pretty weak in my opinion. but i did get my lightforce lights cheap, some nice trucks, chevys mostly and did not take pics. the only thing i liked were the girls.
I might go tomorrow. I didnt get to go today. Yea they had the hawaiian tropic bikini contest huh. how was it?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #12
didn't see that, got there at 10 and was gone by 11. one building and not much outside.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
didn't see that, got there at 10 and was gone by 11. one building and not much outside.
Wow, I would have expected more than that! Im sure it was a large building but I'm still glad I didn't make the drive all the way down there with higher hopes for the event. I'd still like to see some pics if anyone else goes.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #16
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I went today and it was ok. Pretty small. I guess the fall show is the big one. But damn there were some fine chicks! I only took 2 pictures but i will post them later.
2 pictures of the chicks? or the trucks?
Old 03-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #19
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
Wasn't worth it. Maybe if I went earlier, and caught the Hawaiian Tropic Show, it would of been worth it. Some good looking ladies working the booths, and modeling some of the clothing companies.

Overall, it wasn't really worth it. I got there late in the afternoon (sunday) around 3:30. Parking was $9 bucks, and entrance was $12.

Made use of it. Bought myself a recovery tow strap, tire deflators, and clevice shackle.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyplanet View Post
Wasn't worth it. Maybe if I went earlier, and caught the Hawaiian Tropic Show, it would of been worth it. Some good looking ladies working the booths, and modeling some of the clothing companies.

Overall, it wasn't really worth it. I got there late in the afternoon (sunday) around 3:30. Parking was $9 bucks, and entrance was $12.

Made use of it. Bought myself a recovery tow strap, tire deflators, and clevice shackle.
i agree with the parking and entry fee, and i bought the same things.