Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

* * Can't Make It To SUPERSTITION? BARSTOW RUN & CAMP 1-18 & 19 * *

Old 01-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * Can't Make It To SUPERSTITION? BARSTOW RUN & CAMP 1-18 & 19 * *

So we have a few guys going out tomorrow for a Barstow run! If you're itching to hit some dirt and couldn't make it out to Superstition. . .Come out to Barstow!

We will leave out tomorrow (Saturday 1/18) from Pasadena at 10am. We will be out running all day in the good ol' Socal dirt and camping out at night. Enjoy the night time festivities along with a night run. We will wake up and do a morning run after breakfast.

I plan to watch the Denver / Patriot Game in Barstow at a Bar with another member. You can join for that as well!

All are welcome to come out and have some weekend fun!

PM me your number and I'll give you the info.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:00 AM   #2
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
This may work for me. I'm coming from San Diego though and won't be out at Barstow until the afternoon.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #3
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Texted you Matt.