Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

HELP OUR BUDDY BRYAN BLAGG!!!

Old 01-28-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
HELP OUR BUDDY BRYAN BLAGG!!!

Our buddy Bryan had a rough race this weekend. He chose to do the right thing which cost him his truck. Some of us Knows him as a really good guy, and cool guy to hangout with and talk to. Let all get together and help him get his truck back out there and Take 1st place this year.

From his Facebook:

The weekend was tough. Had to avoid killing a dirt bike rider and flipped my truck 4 or 5 times. Kill the guy, or wreck my truck. I chose to wreck my truck......... After putting in 3 solid laps, we were right in 1st place on the last lap. With 20 miles left the incident happened. I'm super bummed. It could have been a lot worse. And I'm thankful for that. I want to first thank my copilot Nate Woodside. He did an incredible job and his experience showed......On a side note, we flipped the truck back over and still pulled a podium finish in 3rd!!!!!!! Thanks Rich Henry, Derek Hendershot and Brandon Connors for coming out to the wreck. You guys are the reason I finished. Thanks to my awesome team and support crew Jeffrey Musgrave Brian Cooper Corey Jones Antonio Cordova Anthony Loera Emily Cadacio Lucas Frank Daryl Davis and many more! Also thanks M.O.R.E. For putting on a great race. The track was fun and you guys did a great job. Overall I know I made the right decision. Trucks are replaceable, people are not! Even though, I don't have the $$ funds to fix my truck, I'm not going to give up!

https://fundly.com/bryan-blagg-toyota-rebuild-donation
Old 02-17-2014, 07:08 PM   #3
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused.. What was a dirt bike rider doing on the race course?
Old 02-17-2014, 09:16 PM   #6
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to behold

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Im puzzled as well
Old 02-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #7
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
I'm confused.. What was a dirt bike rider doing on the race course?
They were just random people out riding. Apparently they thought that they can cross a marked race course before Bryan intercepted their path. The biker attempted and got stuck in a rut.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #8
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
They were just random people out riding. Apparently they thought that they can cross a marked race course before Bryan intercepted their path. The biker attempted and got stuck in a rut.
I'd make that motherfucker pay for the repairs. Or take his shit, sell it, and fix the truck.
Stupid people out there.
Anyways, No PayPal Andre?
Old 02-18-2014, 12:26 AM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
I'd make that motherfucker pay for the repairs. Or take his shit, sell it, and fix the truck.
Stupid people out there.
Anyways, No PayPal Andre?
Yeah I agree with that. I would have blacked out and lost it... I mean, where's the common sense? The course is marked with signs. They see a truck coming at a high rate of speed. And they try to cross right when it's really close? Stupid people these days. Because of them MORE could have ended like mdr, Bryan made a sacrifice that day.
I don't think so. You can pm him (desert guy) and ask if he has a Paypal.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:29 AM   #10
WTF just happened?
The6pharaohs is on a distinguished road

Navy: DC3 veteran
Name: Wil
The6pharaohs's Tacoma Gallery
Insurance for both parties involved?