Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego, Southern Cali Meets

View Poll Results: What day is best for you to go to meets and off road adventures!
Mon-Thursday Morning 1 1.11%
Mon-Thursday Afternoon 4 4.44%
Friday Morning 3 3.33%
Friday Afternoon 13 14.44%
Saturday Morning 59 65.56%
Saturday Afternoon 35 38.89%
Sunday Morning 32 35.56%
Sunday Afternoon 24 26.67%
Other 3 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2014, 12:38 AM   #21
TrojanTaco714 is on a distinguished road

Name: christina
TrojanTaco714's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds awesome, I've never been to a meet, but as long as I'm off work I'm in!
Old 02-11-2014, 01:56 PM   #22
ThunderTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: CWO
Name: Ryan
ThunderTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. Sub'd.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:07 PM   #23
SoCal Hillbilly is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
SoCal Hillbilly's Tacoma Gallery
Its a little ways out to be able to fully commit but Im in.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #24
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation update

I have some cool news for the march meet!
The manager of the restaurant will be not only reserving us the tables! but we will have a reserved parking lot so we can park together! the parking lot is closed off and will be the only vehicles allowed to park in it and this ill provide us with a great opportunity for pictures on the beach!

Just drive up to the entrance and tell them your with the tacoma group if you can spot me

Old 02-13-2014, 03:36 PM   #25
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 02-13-2014, 04:16 PM   #26
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go, just don't take any pictures of my paint job mess of a truck.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:55 AM   #27
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post

I got a ton of stickers we could put on it....
Old 02-14-2014, 10:12 AM   #28
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
This is just down the 101 from me so why not.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #29
Go ahead, shred.
THEYCALLMECRAIG is on a distinguished road

THEYCALLMECRAIG's Tacoma Gallery
^ Im with this guy.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:06 AM   #30
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEYCALLMECRAIG View Post
^ Im with this guy.
Ok cant wait to see your truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
This is just down the 101 from me so why not.
Saweeet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
HAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Ok no problem just dont forget were going to truck convoy afterwards
Old 02-15-2014, 10:33 PM   #31
Total Automotive Performance
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely in. Should know sooner to date. Maybe with chas@tap with a tundra.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:15 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDeLaPlaya View Post
I'm most likely in. Should know sooner to date. Maybe with chas@tap with a tundra.
Sounds good!
Old 02-17-2014, 12:30 AM   #33
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery

i may be available for the march meet
Old 02-17-2014, 12:31 AM   #34

Post Tacoma Meet Cleghorn Trail Run 2/16/14

Tacoma Meet Cleghorn Trail Run 2/16/14

It was a great meet in socal I look forward to making some jeep jaws drop again
So I was driving up this 4x4 trail and when I was almost to the top I gave it some gas and here comes on these people to the edge looking down on me and im like hey its the tacoma group haha... nope all the jeep wranglers are giving me this crazy look and they got thier iphones out. I make it to the top and they start asking me how a 2 wheel drive "tundra" got up the that trail and im like its a 4x4 tacoma haha its only got a v6 not a V8.

Here are some of the best pictures I got today of the trail once again im glad to have all the tacomas come out.

Old 02-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #35
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try and make this, I'll be going to tds if any one wants to meet up out there
Old 02-17-2014, 10:39 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
I'll try and make this, I'll be going to tds if any one wants to meet up out there
Im interested
Old 02-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #37
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah lets meet up and roll I'm in the OC area so just let me know where you wanna meet
Old 02-17-2014, 11:53 AM   #38
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had a nice turn out, never been to cleghorn just driven past it is all, looked interesting or at least different haha...
Old 02-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #39
Menj309 is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Menj309's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely in for the meet.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:14 PM   #40
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Good, my rear window doesn't have quite enough yet, but I will need different sizes to cover up bad spots on the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Ok no problem just dont forget were going to truck convoy afterwards
That's not a problem because it looks good from a far.