Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego, Southern Cali Meets

View Poll Results: What day is best for you to go to meets and off road adventures!
Mon-Thursday Morning 0 0%
Mon-Thursday Afternoon 3 5.08%
Friday Morning 2 3.39%
Friday Afternoon 9 15.25%
Saturday Morning 39 66.10%
Saturday Afternoon 24 40.68%
Sunday Morning 22 37.29%
Sunday Afternoon 18 30.51%
Other 2 3.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2014, 05:08 PM   #41
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Good, my rear window doesn't have quite enough yet, but I will need different sizes to cover up bad spots on the truck.
Haha

That's not a problem because it looks good from a far.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...-cockroach.gif
Old 02-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #42
is0m0rph is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
is0m0rph's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 02-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #43
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by is0m0rph View Post
Sub'd
Another Chris?!!?!?? Welcome brother!
Old 02-24-2014, 10:42 AM   #45
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Quote:
Sub'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Parents with no imagination......
So Is0morph you going?
Old 02-24-2014, 10:43 AM   #46
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Barstow Day Trip!!
Me and a couple other guys are going to Barstow this weekend Saturday, March 1st. We will be leaving at around 5 or 6 not sure yet.
Anyone in or near Long Beach we will be meeting up the krispy kreme by the traffic circle at one of those times. Anyone else can meet us out there.
I will personally not be spending the night but feel free.

Hit me up for more details. PM me for contact information.

Tacocrew is rolling deep so lets get TW to get rolling!!
Old 02-24-2014, 10:03 PM   #48
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
For now looks like I have the day off, count me in
Old 02-24-2014, 10:13 PM   #49
is0m0rph is on a distinguished road
is0m0rph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Many thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Parents with no imagination......
Hardly, that's just the shortened version...

Freaks ppl out if I write my name as Chriiiiiisss.. Lol
Old 02-24-2014, 11:50 PM   #50

Quote:
Many thanks!

Hardly, that's just the shortened version...

Freaks ppl out if I write my name as Chriiiiiisss.. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakivnsf View Post
hmmmm I think I might be interested in this right here. I would have to take a day off work, but we will see.
Ok let me know if you want to go to the toyota meet on the march 16th
Old 02-25-2014, 06:29 AM   #51
dxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0321
Name: Brandon
dxpsman's Tacoma Gallery
So, I might have gotten confused on the dates a couple weeks back, but I am 100% not flaking on the meet on the 16th. Count me in and stuff.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #52
freeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mark
freeskier989's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list for the 16th! Look forward to it.

Mark
Old 02-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier989 View Post
Put me on the list for the 16th! Look forward to it.

Mark
Your wish is my command.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxpsman View Post
So, I might have gotten confused on the dates a couple weeks back, but I am 100% not flaking on the meet on the 16th. Count me in and stuff.
haha it happens to the best of us
Old 02-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #55
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm strong maybe here.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #56
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm not in the shop yet and probably won't I'll stroll through.

Maybe some other SoCal tacoma members will show up .
Old 02-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #57
TopGuns is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
TopGuns's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there! Lookin forward to it.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:37 AM   #58
dxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0321
Name: Brandon
dxpsman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
haha it happens to the best of us

I'm so awesome, I get two spots!
Old 02-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxpsman View Post
I'm so awesome, I get two spots!
Thats fine with me I reserved a parking lot im glad it will be put to use haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyTaco View Post
I should be there! Lookin forward to it.
I got you on the list
Old 03-01-2014, 09:47 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
If I'm not in the shop yet and probably won't I'll stroll through.
Maybe some other SoCal tacoma members will show up .
Should I put you on the list for going and I am looking for a garage with tools either I can use the tools or you can do the work let me know?
I am happy to have socal members show up haha but I need to know so I can put there name down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
hmmmm strong maybe here.
Soo don't put your name on the list?? I need to have your name on the list so for the parking lot and reservation for brunch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakivnsf View Post
screw it put me down, I'll show up for the 16th.
Saweeet I cant wait to see the taco