Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego, Southern Cali Meets

View Poll Results: What day is best for you to go to meets and off road adventures!
Mon-Thursday Morning 0 0%
Mon-Thursday Afternoon 3 5.08%
Friday Morning 2 3.39%
Friday Afternoon 9 15.25%
Saturday Morning 39 66.10%
Saturday Afternoon 24 40.68%
Sunday Morning 22 37.29%
Sunday Afternoon 18 30.51%
Other 2 3.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2014, 12:37 PM   #1
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego, Southern Cali Meets

San Diego Southern Cali Meets Thread all welcome!
I have been looking to host meets here in San Diego well the talks are over.
I will keep this thread up for San Diego meets, Truck shows (I have talked to two organizers that want some modded tacomas!) and off road trips I will be organizing. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. I will try to keep the meets to the north of San Diego for any northern Californians.
There will be a limited poll on this thread which will end later on for whats the best day though the first meet is already going up as a Saturday.
What you can expect at the meets:

-Everyone is welcome, girlfriends, wife's and kids.
-Food will always be available where ever we meet!
-Reverse into your parking spot dont be that guy
-I take Video shots as well I bring them to all the meets.
-I take individual pictures of all the trucks for your profile.
-We will be parking together for the group pictures so you will have your parking spot reserved.
-If you have a lifted truck, lowered truck, we are not specific anyone is welcome quit asking
-These meets are toyota meets if you have a toyota or scion your welcome.
-All meets are swap meets we have always brought parts light skid plates and stuff.
-If we go to hooters or anything like that I always get the sales manager to get some of the girls outside for pictures.
-I make reservations based on how many people sign up we had 21 at the last meet but only some signed up please let me know if your going to the meet asap.

Current Meets in SoCal List:

August 16th, Pacfic Coat Grill
Link to meet post: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post8857415

Southern Cali Annual Meets Roster:
(If you would like to be added or removed from the Southern Meet roster please Private Message me)
nfs257, Socalhillbilly, amolo80 ,W8N4MUD, Socalghost2, DXPSMAN, Chadparker,TrojanTaco714, ThunderTaco, SoCalHillbilly, supermoto, THEYCALLMECRAIG, Tacodelaplaya, Menj309, spartanhockey6, CDSurfPhotography, Freeskier989, Drakivnsf, OrangeCountyTaco, jonbonazza (FT86club), juliog (FT86club), Datsik, Elp303, Boopie, SolCalMTB4x4, Gelo760, 14TACO4X4, Evenflow, adiaz, imsikotic, tamsau (FT86 club), SDsam, 06Hole, Trigo, wescoastking (TTORA), SD TACO FriendCustom Tacos, battlescars, Marvteq (Custom tacos), DanielTaco (Custom Tacoma), EVOGSXR (Custom tacos), HoshPosh (Custom tacos),SDRD (Custom tacos)

Here is the two pictures of the meets I held in Jacksonville:

Old 02-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Post March 1st Annual Meet

This is an old meet post disreguard.

Howdy,
Im TripleThreat, we have been discussing having a meet in San Diego area
now lets get this thing going! We will have a cruise together after!
All toyotas are welcome if your lifted, lowered, fast or slow!
Date: Sunday, March 16th 2014
Meet Time: 930am Pacific Standard time (0900)
Brunch: 10:00am Pacific Standard time (0900)
Address:
2526 S Coast Highway 101
Cardiff, CA 92007

You are welcome to just come for the meet for the hour or two we talk toyota.

We now have our own private parking lot reserved just for us and we will have tables reserved for us as well.
There will be a cruise afterwards, we will drive together and I will be in the back for a video

I will be saving spots so we can park together and talk trucks along with several others feel free to come early

Bring your cameras and video cameras theres going to be a photo op

The location and date are up for debate if there is a better time or location.
Please PM me if you have any questions.
1. TripleThreat
2. W8N4MUD
3. Socalghost2
4. DXPSMAN
5. Chadparker
6. TrojanTaco714
7. ThunderTaco
8. SoCalHillbilly
9. battlescars
10. supermoto
11. THEYCALLMECRAIG
12. Tacodelaplaya
13. Menj309
14. spartanhockey6
15. CDSurfPhotography
16. Freeskier989
17. Drakivnsf
18. OrangeCountyTaco
19. jonbonazza (FT86club)
20. juliog (FT86club)
21. Datsik
22. Elp303
23. Boopie
24. SolCalMTB4x4
25. Gelo760
26. 14TACO4X4
27. Evenflow
28. adiaz
29. nfs257
30. imsikotic
31. tamsau (FT86 club)
32. SDsam
33. 06Hole
34. Trigo
35. wescoastking (TTORA)
36. SD TACO Himself (Custom Tacos)
37. SD TACO Friend Custom Tacos
38. SD TACO Friend Custom Tacos
39. SD TACO FriendCustom Tacos
40. Marvteq (Custom tacos) **40 - 44 rolling together**
41. DanielTaco (Custom Tacoma) **40 - 44 rolling together**
42. EVOGSXR (Custom tacos) **40 - 44 rolling together**
43. HoshPosh (Custom tacos) **40 - 44 rolling together**
44. SDRD (Custom tacos) **40 - 44 rolling together**
Old 02-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #3

Saved for future posts

Saved for future posts!
Old 02-08-2014, 01:14 PM   #4
cjastacio is on a distinguished road
cjastacio's Tacoma Gallery
Listening...
Old 02-08-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea, Sounds like how socaltacomas.com got started. Been doing meet ups since 2008 here in san diego.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:23 PM   #6
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMan22 View Post
Good idea, Sounds like how socaltacomas.com got started. Been doing meet ups since 2008 here in san diego.
X2
Old 02-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #7
SuazoYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
SuazoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for future runs, TDS meet?
Old 02-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuazoYota View Post
Subbed for future runs, TDS meet?
Hells yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMan22 View Post
Socaltacomas is awesome and they are a great group of people
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjastacio View Post
Listening...
do you mean sub'd?
Old 02-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #9
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a STRONG maybe, no plans at the moment, so this sounds fun.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:07 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Don't think there is a whole lot of action in north county. To my knowledge . Most live down south and east.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Don't think there is a whole lot of action in north county. To my knowledge . Most live down south and east.
Oh ok well im south two but a 30 min drive is fine with me I can change the location if need be im open to suggestions the place needs to have alot of spaces to park and variety of food
Old 02-09-2014, 02:33 PM   #12
dxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0321
Name: Brandon
dxpsman's Tacoma Gallery
Shame. I'd really like to go, but I'll be working. Have a good time y'all.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:44 AM   #13

Meet is being rescheduled to give people more time to see it and it will be held in the morning on sunday.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:37 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalGhost2 View Post
Sounds like a great idea, as long as my work schedule doesn't change till then you can count me in.
Outstanding I have two non memeber lifted tacomas coming as well maybe they will join tacoma world who knows?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #16
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be back in norcal, sorry wont be able to make it now. Have fun y'all.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #17
dxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0321
Name: Brandon
dxpsman's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday? I'm in!
Old 02-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #18
Chadparker is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
Chadparker's Tacoma Gallery
I am new with a brand new 14' Trd off road dc. I would love to come. Sounds fun.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:09 PM   #20
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed...this looks promising!