Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ocotillo wells Shock Tuning trip and beer -march 8,9

Old 03-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #41
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Cool. I'll post up later in the week if I am still going to go since it is in truck haven. It's just a long way for a day trip for me.
Ill be in fish creek camping if you want to say hi.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:51 AM   #44
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I had decent reception at fish creek last year when I went
Old 03-05-2014, 02:24 PM   #45
RyanBelliston is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
RyanBelliston's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
Anyone know if there's cell service out there?

Also I'm headed to KING today so let me know quick if anyone needs shims or shock oil!
Cell service?

Dude were roughin it.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #46
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably make my way out there since I need to do a little bypass adjustments, but I will be doing that along shell reef express way on the larger whoops.

If you guys need some help with valving I'm sure I can help out a bit more then pissing into the wind if you don't know what you're trying to do.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:08 PM   #48
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Any race radios on you guys? I will hunt for y'all saturday afternoon
Old 03-06-2014, 06:08 PM   #49
RyanBelliston is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
RyanBelliston's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Any race radios on you guys? I will hunt for y'all saturday afternoon
Yes sir Chris! Let me know what freq you like and I'll hop on it when we get there tomorrow night. I try to stay off weatherman out there (too much chatter)......
Old 03-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #50
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to super, but ill cruise by for a beer
Old 03-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #51
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
First post has frequencies and comms

One day left!!!
Battlescars ima need some help for sure. I'm gonna be getting some advice from king but I'm kinda gonna be trial and error haha

I ask cell service so that we can get directions to anyone without a radio fool not so I can check my Instagram twatter account
Old 03-06-2014, 08:26 PM   #53
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whats the schedule/locations for Saturday?
Old 03-06-2014, 11:06 PM   #54
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot, I don't know if I'm going to get out there even though I will solo mission it regardless.

I'll go through the truck tomorrow and see if I'm in or not. I will most likely be there Sat-afternoon if I do go and meet up with you OW guys so keep your ham radio volumes up. What channel is this "YOKO" supposed to be? And on an off weekend weatherman is pretty dead so I will resort to that if need be.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #55
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
I will be making a trip out to socal in april so if you guys plan a trip that month im in just sayin
Im out of norcal but I am building a prerunner just a bummer how theres not much places to prerunner and obviously no deserts. Plus im the only actual prerunner around here also haha have fun guys
Old 03-07-2014, 02:27 AM   #57
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBelliston View Post
Update on new location. We are not camping by 4x4 park....

We will be somewhere around this location!

http://goo.gl/maps/FzaAQ
Anyway you can give me an address or can someone just meet me somewhere and ill follow them?
Also with my current build I blew a hanger on my exhaust in 5th gear so I will be getting it welded tommorow also how far is this I need to bring some juice to fill my meth reservoir or my truck will over heat will im out there.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:11 AM   #58
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Anyway you can give me an address or can someone just meet me somewhere and ill follow them?
Also with my current build I blew a hanger on my exhaust in 5th gear so I will be getting it welded tommorow also how far is this I need to bring some juice to fill my meth reservoir or my truck will over heat will im out there.
About 75 miles from lakside. 50 miles or so from Ramona which is on the way they have fuel, water, coolant and tweak.

And they said "somewhere", so all you can do is drive to the ranger station and look for them.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #59

once i was bangin gears in my truck and i blew an exhaust hanger too. i was in 7th gear though. wtf ?
Old 03-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #60
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
7th gear is hard on 4 bangers exhaust.