Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet6 Pics

Old 03-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #21
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
05prerunner...how long did it take you to get there?!
only 1hr 40 something minutes...
I stayed a little while after everyone left though...I didn't really wanna leave...
how about u?
Old 03-28-2009, 11:10 PM   #22
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
only 1hr 40 something minutes...
I stayed a little while after everyone left though...I didn't really wanna leave...
how about u?
haha nice..
it took us 5 hours to get there..
but 6 hours to get home!
Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
haha nice..
it took us 5 hours to get there..
but 6 hours to get home!
wow

and i though i was tired after driving...lol

you must be exhausted!

Now you have to start a meet out there so we can all come down there...lol
It's only fair...
Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #24
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man wasnt paying attention to your ride you should have came over to where everyone was at.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #25
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
wow

and i though i was tired after driving...lol

you must be exhausted!

Now you have to start a meet out there so we can all come down there...lol
It's only fair...
oh yes! that would be awsm!
too bad theres NOTHING in bako haha
Old 03-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #26
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful trucks everybody!
Old 03-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #27

My share of pics: (only a few, and they're crappy cell pics)

Old 03-29-2009, 12:17 AM   #28
Veteran Member
Bsaint21 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Gunners mate
Bsaint21's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all, I posted all the best pics that i took on my photos section, so stop by and check em out. Ill try and post them on this trhead later but its kinda late.

Ben
Old 03-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #29
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Sorry man wasnt paying attention to your ride you should have came over to where everyone was at.

At least he is in the group shot.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:46 AM   #30
Veteran Member
Bsaint21 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Gunners mate
Bsaint21's Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys, here some of the pics I took on my digital. Turned out pretty good.
Enjoy!

Old 03-29-2009, 09:01 AM   #31
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics Ben! Coral Canyon next weekend...Sunday you in?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #33
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics, had a good time. can't wait till the next time.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:28 AM   #34
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice pics!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #39

Nice!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #40
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Hey tre how can i get some copies of those pics? I want some for me and the website