Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet6 Pics

Old 03-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #41
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to add myself to the list of attendees, this was my first meet, and I really enjoyed it, cant wait for the next one. I got plenty of ideas to do now, I'm painting my block cover today, and trying to get the trd cai.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:19 AM   #42
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I'll Email them to you. If you want a larger picture just let me know which one....I will send you a bunch in a smaller format. Next time I am in your area if you have a flash card I can give you the full size picture.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:21 AM   #43
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
i would like alot of these pictures as well.. esp. the one of the rear of my truck (black bedcaged one)
Old 03-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #44
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
freeking awesome pics!!!!! So many favorites...the Super Whites LOOKING SWEEET! WOW, thx for sharing!

And to save any posted pic..just click the tab, like your going to quote their post...
then you can right click on the pic you want and "save picture as" to your PC pic folder.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #45
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
this one needs an award!!

Old 03-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #46
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send me a PM and a description of your truck and I will send you them to you. Include your email address or else I can't send you a larger photo.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #47

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
i would like alot of these pictures as well.. esp. the one of the rear of my truck (black bedcaged one)
This beast??

PM me your email address and I will send u all the pictures I have.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #48

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
If any one wants to meet up at Fiesta Island for pictures let me know. I like it down there and it's a fun place to meet and get some nice pictures. We can get pictures closer to the water too. Camera is new so the more pictures i take the better for me. I am down to meet Saturdays or Sunday. Just PM me and pick a date..we'll try to get the local SD guys down there and whoever else wants to drive. Also if anyone wants a passenger on Trail Runs let me know. I don't Off Road with the Tundra...and I don't have a Taco yet but would love to go out and take pictures.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #49
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
duuuuude that looks so fun! im all over going to the next meet
Old 03-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #50
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
these are sweet pics too!!!
Thats crazy you went by there in your boat man!! Sweet Boat!!

WHOS RV IS THAT??? Someone from TW?

this is our boat... let me know if you saw me!

and a pic of my truck cuz its clean!

Old 03-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #51
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
That was my RV we had hookers and beer inside lol naw he was there when we got there and later he finally moved lol.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #52
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
these are sweet pics too!!!
Thats crazy you went by there in your boat man!! Sweet Boat!!
thanks man!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:01 PM   #53
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Steve I forgot to ask you for one of those "socaltaco" stickers dude. If you have any left I would like one bro
Old 03-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #54
Veteran Member
Bsaint21 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Gunners mate
Bsaint21's Tacoma Gallery
sunday uh? canyon? is it a run or just a meet? Im down dude. Just give me details about it and just message me about it monk. Sweet pics fellas
Old 03-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #55
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah i got some still Pm me your address and i will send it to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Steve I forgot to ask you for one of those "socaltaco" stickers dude. If you have any left I would like one bro
Old 03-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #56
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
whos truck is this its sooooo sick!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #57
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Thats bajamoon truck one bad ass ride.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #58
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
it is soooooo freaaakin sick
Old 03-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #59
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Bajamoon courtesy of sdtree03
Old 03-29-2009, 05:23 PM   #60
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
those light foirse lights are sooo sick