Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The Mojave crew is headed south to Ocotillo 4/4-4/6

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #21
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
No email train.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:36 AM   #22
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Someone better bring honeybadger.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #23
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I'll come out Saturday, working up in San Fran that week and fly in late Friday. Was there no email chain for this?

1. Johnnie
2. In2nite
3. Gregero
4. Fixed TRD
5. LTFJ
6. cbassd
7. Kozo
8. Tostidos
9. Supratrippy
10. NoSoup4You
11. NFS257
12. Silver Taco
13. NutlessNacho (Reckless)
14. lembowski
Negatorie on the email chain, Ghost Rider. A couple calls and a thread was made. Gonna be a fun trip!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:13 PM   #24
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Nutella INC!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:41 PM   #25
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dang
SafetyDang's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SafetyDang
Socal TTORA Calico is that weekend
Old 03-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #27
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Hahahahahahahaha. Funny guy. I ain't the one driving down and parking my truck for the weekend and riding with others.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #28
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Count me in, WIll be good to see Matt!!

1. Johnnie
2. In2nite
3. Gregero
4. Fixed TRD
5. LTFJ
6. cbassd
7. Kozo
8. Tostidos
9. Supratrippy
10. NoSoup4You
11. NFS257
12. Silver Taco
13. NutlessNacho (Reckless)
14. lembowski
15. alegav - Alex
Old 03-20-2014, 10:33 AM   #32
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
The Mojave crew is headed south to Ocotillo 4/4-4/6

Holy Sh!t I might make this one! Flight home is on Friday night. I can dead head to you guys Friday night and play sat and Sunday.

Or drive down sat morning so I don't have to find you guys at 2am in the dark.

And I'm trying to bring HoneyBadger...

0_____0
Old 03-20-2014, 11:25 AM   #33
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Holy Sh!t I might make this one! Flight home is on Friday night. I can dead head to you guys Friday night and play sat and Sunday.

0_____0
Sweet!

I will be heading out Saturday morning most likely .. it's gonna be down to the wire for me, there is a Go/No-Go decision being made that Thursday that determines if I have to work Saturday
Old 03-20-2014, 02:17 PM   #34
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HoneyBadger is coming with me...
Old 03-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #35
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post

0_____0
Come down at 2A.M.! It'll be fun for us to try and find you.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:59 PM   #36

I'd be dead heading after a 20+ hour day... I don't think that's a great start to a 5+ hour drive. But we will see. I really hate finding a new camp in the dark.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:54 PM   #37
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2014, 08:50 PM   #38
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Tyler, I think this means you would like me to add your name to the list.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:02 PM   #39
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not 100% yet, just so much going on but I'm sure gonna try at least for a day.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #40
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
You guys should just wait it out a few more weeks for the SCORE race in Plaster City on the 25-27. Come down, have fun in Ocotillo Wells on the 25th, then on the 26th hit the trails to Plaster from O. Wells to watch a race!

Get 2 birds stoned at once.
I seccond this you bunch of vaginas! Lol I mean hi Matt and Greg..

Products Discussed in this Thread