Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The Mojave crew is headed south to Ocotillo 4/4-4/6

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2014, 10:27 AM   #41
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list, I'll probably camp one night, it'll be me and my son (6)
Old 03-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #42
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
You're on the list.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:49 AM   #44
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
So what's the word on the itinerary
Drink, sleep, wake up, haul ass.

Some will arrive Friday night and some will arrive Saturday morning. Don't really have a set intinerary other than running around Ocotillo on Saturday. I was thinking of doing a night run Saturday too. I'll be leaving early Sunday morning.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:45 PM   #45
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is packed and prepped. I'll see you guys on Saturday morning.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #46

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Truck is packed and prepped. I'll see you guys on Saturday morning.
On April 5th? Just making sure you're not going down this weekend.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:03 PM   #47
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Isnt he headed out of town on business? maybe he packed so he doesnt have to when he gets back?
Old 03-26-2014, 04:07 PM   #48

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm aware of that. just making sure he's not going down this weekend.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #49
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol sorry.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #50
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Isnt he headed out of town on business? maybe he packed so he doesnt have to when he gets back?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
lol sorry.

That was the funny part.

Yeah I'm already in Vegas for business. I fly home on the 4th.

But thanks for looking out!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:15 PM   #51
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Lemme know when you roll out and ill tag along, if you dont mind
Old 03-27-2014, 02:52 PM   #54
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'm a maybe now. Truck is under the knife right now.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #55
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Cant wait! What time on Friday does everyone expect they'll be showing up?

This and where? Greg?
Old 03-27-2014, 03:53 PM   #56

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Cant wait! What time on Friday does everyone expect they'll be showing up?
I probably will be there after 9:30pm Friday night or maybe early Saturday morning.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:55 PM   #57

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Greg said we'll be camping near the ranger station due to a stronger cell signal since my wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:17 PM   #58
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Should camp in the Cove
Old 03-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #59

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Should camp in the Cove
I don't care where we camp as long as I have signal on my T-Mobile phone.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #60
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Just about all of Oco should be pretty safe, I can stream Pandora all the way up into Fish Creek on the opposite side in the canyons. If T-Mobile is half as good as their commercials say you should have no issues

Products Discussed in this Thread