Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The Mojave crew is headed south to Ocotillo 4/4-4/6

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
The Mojave crew is headed south to Ocotillo 4/4-4/6

The Mojave crew is headed south to Ocotillo Wells. Normally we do our spring Mojave run in April however, we decided to change it up. Greg will be hosting this trip and setting up a camp spot for us.

The dates are April 4th, 5th and 6th.

Make sure you bring your typical camping supplies and FIREWOOD. The weather is showing mid 70's to mid 80's by Sunday. I have a feeling it's going to be windy at night. We will be on channel 153.380 for race radio communications. Please bring at least an extra 5 gallons of gas. There is an Arco off the 86 freeway near the Salton Sea where we can top off and it's about 30 miles or so from camp. I'll be leaving my house on Friday between 6pm-7pm if anyone wants to meet me at my house and caravan. PM me if you need my address and phone number. We will be camping on one location and make our way back to camp each day. Once Greg establishes coordinates we will post them up. Please make sure your truck has all working lights, headlights, brake lights, etc. The rangers are strict and we don't need them bothering us.

Friday- Settle into camp
Saturday- Run around Ocotillo all day
Saturday night: Night run
Sunday is optional for those who want to stay longer but I'll be packing up and leaving in the AM.

Below are the guys who have committed. Looks like it's gonna be a good turn out.

1. Johnnie
2. In2nite
3. Gregero
4. Fixed TRD
5. LTFJ
6. cbassd
7. Kozo
8. Tostidos
9. Supratrippy
10. NoSoup4You
11. RecklessTaco
12. Silver Taco
13. NFS257
14. lembowski
15. alegav - Alex
16. SoCalRoadie
17. Socalduckslayer
18. Easy rider
Old 03-05-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd this may be fun! loved the superstition trip
Old 03-05-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
put me down as a yes! I might just quit if I don't get vacation

1. Johnnie
2. In2nite
3. Gregero
4. Fixed TRD
5. LTFJ
6. cbassd
7. Kozo
8. Tostidos
9. Supratrippy
10. NoSoup4You
Old 03-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Woot!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:45 PM   #6
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should just wait it out a few more weeks for the SCORE race in Plaster City on the 25-27. Come down, have fun in Ocotillo Wells on the 25th, then on the 26th hit the trails to Plaster from O. Wells to watch a race!

Get 2 birds stoned at once.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:03 PM   #7
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
You guys should just wait it out a few more weeks for the SCORE race in Plaster City on the 25-27. Come down, have fun in Ocotillo Wells on the 25th, then on the 26th hit the trails to Plaster from O. Wells to watch a race!

Might do that too.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #8
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post

I see what you did there.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #9
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
May have to make it out there to see Matt.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:38 PM   #10
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
You can count me in.

1. Johnnie
2. In2nite
3. Gregero
4. Fixed TRD
5. LTFJ
6. cbassd
7. Kozo
8. Tostidos
9. Supratrippy
10. NoSoup4You
11. RecklessTaco
12. Silver Taco
Old 03-07-2014, 05:45 PM   #11
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
1. Johnnie
2. In2nite
3. Gregero
4. Fixed TRD
5. LTFJ
6. cbassd
7. Kozo
8. Tostidos
9. Supratrippy
10. NoSoup4You
11. RecklessTaco
12. Silver Taco
13. NFS257
Old 03-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #13
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
So is this going to be like the Mojave trip where you camp somewhere different each day or more just set up camp at ocotillo wells?
Old 03-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #14
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
We're just setting up one camp spot in Ocotillo.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #16

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
You bringing the moonshine, Johnnie? I'm gonna try and pick something up. Just not sure what it is yet.
I'm gonna try to make some but I need to make it soon so the alcohol will settle and make it smoother over the next few weeks.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #19

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to buy the goods this weekend and brew a batch.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #20
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come out Saturday, working up in San Fran that week and fly in late Friday. Was there no email chain for this?

1. Johnnie
2. In2nite
3. Gregero
4. Fixed TRD
5. LTFJ
6. cbassd
7. Kozo
8. Tostidos
9. Supratrippy
10. NoSoup4You
11. NFS257
12. Silver Taco