Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help give a dog a home!

Old 03-12-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Help give a dog a home!

Recently my girlfriend and I started helping a group called "It's the pits"
They try to find homes for pit mixes that are at the pound by getting them adopted out or finding temporary fosters for them. We have been fostering a wonderful girl named hannah who needs a good home to go to!
She is house trained , great with kids and other animals, perfect dog for a family !

All her info is on this link
http://itsthepits.rescuegroups.org/a...imalID=6464197

Old 03-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #2
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
Recently my girlfriend and I started helping a group called "It's the pits"
They try to find homes for pit mixes that are at the pound by getting them adopted out or finding temporary fosters for them. We have been fostering a wonderful girl named hannah who needs a good home to go to!
She is house trained , great with kids and other animals, perfect dog for a family !

All her info is on this link
http://itsthepits.rescuegroups.org/a...imalID=6464197

talking to gf about picking her up... looks sweet as all hell

edit: have any knowledge of these pups?
http://itsthepits.rescuegroups.org/a...imalID=6335507
Old 03-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I cannot help due to location, and already having 2 rescue dogs. But +1 to you for helping!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:11 PM   #4
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
talking to gf about picking her up... looks sweet as all hell

edit: have any knowledge of these pups?
http://itsthepits.rescuegroups.org/a...imalID=6335507
I don't know about those dogs , but you can contact them and see
Old 03-12-2014, 01:16 PM   #5
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
we just adopted a pit mix before Cristmas and shes been a great addition to the family! good luck. if i was closer i might just take this one too.
heres ours on her first camping trip this past weekend
Old 03-12-2014, 03:23 PM   #7

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
she's actually ok with cats, and baby chicks !
Old 03-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #8
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
if i had a place that accepted dogs, id be on my way to get her.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #9

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Also for those of you wondering, she is a very calm dog. She plays when you get her going, but most of the day is nap time for her . I leave her inside by herself all the time and she doesn't have any problems 👍
Old 03-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #11

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, she's already converted many pit bull "haters"
Old 03-13-2014, 08:16 PM   #12
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Good on you. I adopted both my dogs one American staff and a lab mix. They are best friends. Wish I could help out but I already have 2. Best of luck

Old 03-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #13
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
What a cutie! She looks happy, well loved, and cared for.

Good for you and your girl for doing this, we need more people like you in the world, and more people who actually KNOW how to care for these misunderstood dogs.
Actually his unemployed roomate spends a lot of time with her. She is pretty spoiled and a bit out of shape but I know for a fact she can swim and she's good with chicks!

Old 03-18-2014, 10:33 PM   #14
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful Dog Tyler. Awesome idea. Wish I had room to get her myself
Old 04-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #15

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Hannah is still looking for a home! We took her on a 5 hour car ride this weekend to see my parents, she slept the whole way, great car rider!
Old 04-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #16
Social Critic
DeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 23rd Infantry Division
Name: Steve
DeltaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
A noble cause, we have forever homed 4 female Italian Greyhounds.