Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pismo beach April 5th/6th

Old 03-29-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo beach April 5th/6th

Hey everyone I'm going to pismo beach dunes to test out my truck on the 5th and 6th of april, this next weekend! Let me know if anyone wants to meet up we will be there with a white dodge cummins with a flat bed trailer for my rig! Hit me up 925-708-3356 Brian
Old 04-01-2014, 08:50 AM   #2
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Weather should be perfect!!
Old 04-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #3
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there starting today after work until next Saturday. Still a little hesitant to get out there...
Old 04-11-2014, 11:12 AM   #4
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
There will be a group of us going up for the day on Sunday
Old 04-12-2014, 10:00 AM   #5
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be honest...still a little intimidated...
Old 04-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #6
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio92 View Post
I'll be honest...still a little intimidated...
Just air down and keep on the gas and always stop pointed downhill.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #7
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even know where to begin. I'd feel more comfortable going with people rather than by myself. After that first time, I'd feel better going by myself.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #8

Quote:
I don't even know where to begin. I'd feel more comfortable going with people rather than by myself. After that first time, I'd feel better going by myself.
Just do a couple runs along sand highway. Most people out there are pretty nice and if someone sees u stuck they will give you a hand
Old 04-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #9
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'm just thinking about it way too much. I'm kind of don't like knowing what I'm doing or where I'm going. How much is it to get in, if at all? Where do I go? I'd be down to go and meet up, but I'd feel like I'd be holding y'all back because I've never been to a "meet 'n greet".
Old 04-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Maybe I'm just thinking about it way too much. I'm kind of don't like knowing what I'm doing or where I'm going. How much is it to get in, if at all? Where do I go? I'd be down to go and meet up, but I'd feel like I'd be holding y'all back because I've never been to a "meet 'n greet".
It's $5 for a day pass to the dunes. We should be at the gate on pier ave around 10:30 would be my guess
Old 04-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #11

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo was AWESOME!

Old 04-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #12

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll be there starting today after work until next Saturday. Still a little hesitant to get out there...
If it's 2wd you are worried about, I was in 2wd no locker 99% of the time I was there
Old 04-13-2014, 06:57 PM   #13
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
GAH! Now I've got to look for a whip while I'm here and an air compressor(some cheapo one). I'll probably get out there sometime this week.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #14

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome ya I ran 10psi and it worked great!!! I have a 60 dollar compressor from online 4wheel parts and it's slow but works great, also there is always a booth out there that charges 1$ a tire to air back up, super cheap and saves time! Have fun post pics on this thread!!!
Old 04-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #15
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
All I need now is a super detailed map about where I can go with my truck.