Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Apr 5th - Silverado Canyon Trail Run...

Old 04-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Talking Apr 5th - Silverado Canyon Trail Run...

I know this is VERY short notice...
But we will be doing a trail run this Sunday...

So Far it's just two going...
It would be awesome if we can get more tacos to come out...

Add yourself to the list...and we'll see you there!

The trail run will be: Sunday, April 5th, 2009

We will be meeting at 10am sharp! We WILL leave by 10:25 to go hit the trail... (to wait for the slackers) once everyone is accounted for, we will hit the trails!

Communication:
CB Radio Channel: 21
Walkie-Talkie Channel: 5

The meet up point will be:
"Silverado Cafe"
28271 Silverado Canyon Road
Silverado, CA 92676

This trail is pre-runner friendly

some things worth bringing:
Gas, Tow Straps, mini air compressor, tire repair kit, walkie talkies or CB, food and drinks

Here's the list so far:

1. 05prerunner
2. iamrayzian
Old 04-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
how about you guys join us at coral canyon.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...rail-meet.html
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Don't evade the toll road!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ya i saw that you got the $50 ticket, i bet you won't do that again, try to fight it, i would have done the same thing, gates are open and nobody is in the both wtf?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys,

I was tempted but man its too far from me..

Plus Silverado Canyon is going to be the "ISH". This also helps a lot of SOCAL guys who live too far from Coral Canyon.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
you guys don't want to to this ride on saturday do you. really want to go but already set up to do coral canyon.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Dam I wish I could go guys. Last time I went, after we went, I hit up some of the more difficult side trails and really got good use of the 4x4.

I'll think about it and may go. Problem is it does get a little old just driving on the fire road. Would you guys be willing to tackle some harder side trails that are along it?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
5Sport is a name known to all5Sport is a name known to all5Sport is a name known to all5Sport is a name known to all5Sport is a name known to all5Sport is a name known to all
5Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have directions from the meeting place to the trail head, and how far back do the trails go? Will I need a map or Adventure pass?

I was planning on going on wed and your time on sunday is too early for me, but if I can get down there I may try and find you guys if that is ok.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1. 05prerunner
2. iamrayzian
3. HBtacoma
Old 04-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Sport View Post
Do you have directions from the meeting place to the trail head, and how far back do the trails go? Will I need a map or Adventure pass?

I was planning on going on wed and your time on sunday is too early for me, but if I can get down there I may try and find you guys if that is ok.
Let me find a map real quick..I'll get back to you a.s.a.p
Old 04-03-2009, 06:27 AM   #11
1. 05prerunner
2. iamrayzian
3. HBtacoma
4. bajamoon
Old 04-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Sport View Post

I cant really find a good enough map...

All you have to do is Take Santiago Canyon Road to Silverado Canyon Road. Drive all the way to the end of Silverado Canyon, where the road turns into Maple Springs Road and heads up the mountain.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #13
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
heres the best map i can find. we should hit it sometime from ortega highway

Old 04-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I spy the spot where Nick and Rick were doing donuts in the mud.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I spy the spot where Nick and Rick were doing donuts in the mud.
hmmm...

:cough: VIDEO! :cough:
Old 04-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

I found it!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
Dam I wish I could go guys. Last time I went, after we went, I hit up some of the more difficult side trails and really got good use of the 4x4.

I'll think about it and may go. Problem is it does get a little old just driving on the fire road. Would you guys be willing to tackle some harder side trails that are along it?
I'm willing to watch you go those trails...lol
I definitely dont wanna scratch the hell outta my trcuk....
Old 04-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #18
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
what makes you think you'll scratch the hell out of it?

You'll be fine. There are plenty of them without the trees
Old 04-04-2009, 08:43 AM   #19
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I don't mind heading on a harder trail as long as I don't face damage to my TACO.

Ok guys, I'm stoked about this and can't wait to hit it up tomorrow. See you guys in the morning!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #20

BUMP!!