Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Socaltacomas fiesta island Meetup 6/29/14

Old 06-12-2014, 09:09 AM   #62
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
What do you have Sam, like 1/4 scale or something?
HPI Baja 5T, fifth scale.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #63
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Aj has a slash. won't be much of a race.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #64
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
like you said should be funny
Old 06-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #65
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I will probably be there in the street beater sc400.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:34 PM   #66
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
It's starting to look like my truck wont be there but I still will be.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #67
Anelson24 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
Anelson24's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to go and meet everyone but I've gotta work....in order to keep my tacoma..lol
Old 06-14-2014, 08:09 AM   #68
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
It's starting to look like my truck wont be there but I still will be.
Not allowed without taco sorry!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:11 AM   #69
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Manny are you and Steve gonna have stickers? And shirts?
Old 06-14-2014, 09:24 AM   #70
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
I think I might be early, already down here
Old 06-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #72
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Manny are you and Steve gonna have stickers? And shirts?
???? Need me some stickers.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #73
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Spotties are fun to catch if you have kids.. but holy hell what a nuisance when fishing for hali's.

I need an SCT steeker.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:36 AM   #75
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
So....this no alcohol rule. How closely are they watching?
Depends how much attention we draw to ourselves.

I'm gonna throw a suggestion that we have it on the east side of the island where there's less boaters and belligerent folks. That way people bringing kids/fishing gear/kayaks/paddle boards can be right there by the water and not worry about PWC hauling wake close to the beach. Actually, the east side where we had that meet a couple years ago is a no wake zone.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:42 AM   #76
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I think I might be early, already down here
Thats what I'm talking about a new generation being taught to be outside and fish!!!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #77
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With or without wheels ??....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
So....this no alcohol rule. How closely are they watching?
Usually they're not looking too hard, but they ARE looking & if they see a container thats suspect they'll act on it...

Rodrigo has a better explanation
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Depends how much attention we draw to ourselves.

I'm gonna throw a suggestion that we have it on the east side of the island where there's less boaters and belligerent folks. That way people bringing kids/fishing gear/kayaks/paddle boards can be right there by the water and not worry about PWC hauling wake close to the beach. Actually, the east side where we had that meet a couple years ago is a no wake zone.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:58 PM   #79
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
???? Need me some stickers.
You'd be the only ford reppin SCT Forsure lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
With or without wheels ??....

Usually they're not looking too hard, but they ARE looking & if they see a container thats suspect they'll act on it...

Rodrigo has a better explanation
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvv
I remember that meet, was one of my first and it was pretty good, it was really calm and there wasn't much commotion from other people. There wasn't that much space tho to be honest
Old 06-15-2014, 01:59 PM   #80

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Also what is needed? Like a list of things we need so I can stop by the grocery store to see what's on sale