Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official MEET AND GREET June 14, 2014

Old 06-13-2014, 03:26 PM   #201
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
although this is tempting
Old 06-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #202
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
ry ry, whats the addy? been a while lol
Old 06-13-2014, 07:02 PM   #203
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
ry ry, whats the addy? been a while lol
how late you staying at ryry ima try to get there around 5 pm
Old 06-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #204
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
For tomorrow...brining
Old 06-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #206
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

In hindsight I probably should have bought 3 racks...oh well
Old 06-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #207
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump bichess
Old 06-14-2014, 09:21 AM   #208
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud of

Name: Chris
Rock Lobster's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. 2 or 3 pizzas?
Old 06-14-2014, 10:33 AM   #209
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys need if anything. Gonna stop at the store and can pick up any drinks or food that is still needed
Old 06-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #211
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can bring a case of water and probably some chips too. And I might grab some beers. What kinda beer?
Old 06-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #212
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Already here
Old 06-14-2014, 11:29 AM   #213
Thin Blue Line

Be there soon
Old 06-14-2014, 11:59 AM   #214
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud ofRock Lobster has much to be proud of

I brought my beer.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #215
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys not gonna be able to make it today. My little brother just went down on his cbr 600 and I'm on my way to go get him. Have fun sorry I can't make it.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:24 PM   #217
It wasn't a rock...

Awesome ribs Sancho. Thanks.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:28 PM   #218
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
sancho huh lol
Old 06-14-2014, 07:44 PM   #219

Official MEET AND GREET June 14, 2014

no prob mang...nice meeting everyone today. I had fun drooling over everyone's trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
Hey guys not gonna be able to make it today. My little brother just went down on his cbr 600 and I'm on my way to go get him. Have fun sorry I can't make it.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Hope he's ok.