Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official MEET AND GREET June 14, 2014

Old 06-03-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Official MEET AND GREET June 14, 2014

Here we go again Guys !!!!!! :0

Ok Guys here it is Meet/Mod/party #2. (ByOBeer ) WE can do beer pong make it a party if you want. BBQ @ my house. We need some people to bring chips, soda, beer which is a must, and something to bbq.

-Please bring a Chair and your preferred beverage.
- I will Provide tables.
- if you need your preferred Beverage in about mile radius of my house is AM/pm, Albertson's, and Rite Aid.
- Make sure you Bring tools. I will have 33 gallon air Compressor with Impact wrench , Jack, Jack stands and wood blocks.
- I will have shade this time
- Bring swimming shorts.

Put your name on the list if you are in .

June 14, 2014 Saturday In Arcadia
meet starts and 11:30am to whenever

PM me for directions.
WHo is in......

1. Manwithoutaplan
2. Hiatt +1
3 Shancho
4. Rock Lobster
5. Papa Taco
6. TopGun
7. Proforce
8. Rylee
9. Papa Taco (wieners....... and buns)
10. Brooke379
11. Greg Baby Shoe ride
12. wildlandtaco
13. Carahais
14. TXPRO4X4
15. PerfectTekniq (Big Maybe)
16. Airdog ( Maybe)

Old 06-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Put me down as a yes. Got the ok from the ol lady gives us an excuse to get Rays Tepeyac while we are out there
Old 06-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #5
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rock Lobster's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:09 PM   #6
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had to have a pic of me with my hippy hair huh? Lol
Old 06-03-2014, 01:10 PM   #7

WHo is in......

1. Manwithoutaplan
2. Hiatt
3. Shancho ( Maybe)
4. Le Rock Lobstah
Old 06-03-2014, 01:14 PM   #8
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll make sure I'm rock hard.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lobster View Post
I'll make sure I'm rock hard.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:18 PM   #10
It wasn't a rock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Old 06-03-2014, 01:30 PM   #11
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna rock out with my cock out
Old 06-03-2014, 01:31 PM   #12
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
hahaha...I'm not so sure I want to go now...
Old 06-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #13
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
hahaha...I'm not so sure I want to go now...

We'll have treats
Old 06-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #14
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post

We'll have treats
ok well if that guy in the picture is gonna be there, then I'm definitely in!

no, really, I'm definitely going to be there! WOOHOO!!! PM me directions!
Old 06-03-2014, 02:08 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Updated.
not very well...my name still has maybe next to it.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #19
Menj309 is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Menj309's Tacoma Gallery
Damn going to be out of town. Have a cold one for me
Old 06-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #20
Motomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud ofMotomon has much to be proud of

Motomon's Tacoma Gallery
Nope - I'll be in LA, but attending a friend's nursing school graduation. Bummer.