Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

North County Alignment

Old 06-30-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
oceanslide is just really niceoceanslide is just really niceoceanslide is just really niceoceanslide is just really nice

Name: Erik
oceanslide's Tacoma Gallery
North County Alignment

Installed my lift a week ago and still need to get an alignment.
Anyone know of a good alignment shop in or near North County SD?
Thanks!
Old 07-01-2014, 12:26 PM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I've taken mine to alignment plus in san marcos quite a few times. It cost me from 90-110..cant remember exactly.

The last time I got my truck aligned, I was getting some service at toyota carlsbad and just thought I'd ask how much for an alignment and they told me 90. Best alignment I've had was at toyota of carlsbad. Crazy, right? And mine is long travel so I have extended steering