Dates: Aug 28th-30th 2009
Where: Meet will be based out of San Diego
Hoodies S-XL: $32
2XL+ add $2.50
There will be costs involved but that is one of the purposes of this list so we can genrate that. We're trying to keep them at minimum, and there will be no profit involded. Any incurred will be for food and reservations. T-shirts and such will be reviewed and pricing will follow as well.
Other info needed: If you are coming from outside the area will you be needing accomodations, or if you live in San Diego would you be willing to put someone up. We're currently working on hotel info and group pricing but we need info on Numbers.
Plan of events:
Friday the 28th:
Meet up day. The meet up is tentatively scheduled from 3pm-5pm at the western end of the Dave and Busters parking lot ( Caldwell Bank parking lot). I will have my cellphone on me all day and I know people will be coming from far away and may not be able to make this time due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic, stops, whatever). So if you either arrive early or late I can accommodate you at my pad to help you get settled. I am centrally located in San Diego so if you're not staying at the Sheraton, pretty much anything is within 10 miles of my house. For those staying at Manny's (YankeeTaco) please get in contact with him before coming to the event. After the meet-up and handout's we'll give everyone a chance to get settled and will meet at D&B's at 8:30pm. There are not going to be reservations made for dinner as for a party our size it would be pretty expensive. This event is open to all ages and you do not need to be 21 to enter. We have plenty of people that can escort you in. If you are going to drink please plan ahead and either car pool or take a taxi to and from your hotel. Worst comes to worst I can find you a ride.
Booze, strippers, tattoos, and trucks... Now really, what else could you ask for? The vendor event will be held at The Truck Shop on Miramar rd. (All the address's will be in the bags handed out at the beginning) This starts at 10am and goes till 2pm. (vendors I need you there by 9am please) There will be tons showcased and a raffle for some awesome prizes!! After the vendor event we will be splitting into 3 groups. One will be going offroading and the other will going on a cruise. You do not need to be lowered to go on the cruise if you do not feel like offroading. The third party will be staying at the bar to drink :lol: Saturday night, Engage offroad is trying to get us a setup for the 21+ crowd down in PB. For those that are not 21+ I can offer you some other suggestions and when we reach that fork I will address it.
For those that are not comfortable doing some of the mods on there own, we have plenty of help!! The mod day location right now is a toss up between 2 places and will probably be announced the Friday of the event. Worst comes to worst, I will hold it we have 2 perspective locations but no final conformation, but like I said I will hold it. There is also some interest in doing another offroad event this day and I am up for the idea also. We will also be parting ways this day and I counting down the days till next year!!
If you have any questions, post em up. I will try to address them all!
My phone number:
bad a$$ shirts, glad im picking up a few for the shop
on a side note, looks like the Engage Crew will be staying at the
Sheraton Mission Valley
1433 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108
spoke with one of the hotel managers told them what we were going down their for and he said he would help out as much as he could depending on the amount of rooms we get, even willing to have something for us as a miny happy hour at their bar, so if you are thinking of getting a room lets all stay at the same hotel so we can party and have a blast, nice hotel, big pool, good bar, secure parking and couple of minutes away from the vendor location and from PB, still waiting on a couple of other hotels to get back to me with what they can offer us, but Sheraton is winning so far, here are their websites, take a look and let me know which one if you are interested in staying with us looks more appealing
....im working on getting a bar in PB to host for Sat. night for us also
Please put name, Location, and if you would be interested in shirt or sweater.
1.Voodootrip (chris) , San Diego, Yes
2. Tillers_Rule (Jeff), San Diego, Yes
3.07xr (Mike), San Diego, yes
4. Siebler (CJ), San Diego, Yes
5. SD Taco, SD..... its in the name , hell yeah!
7. Rockabilly Taco (Ryan), SD, yes
9. DcabRebel, Bakersfield, yes, XL long sleeve and hoodie
10. evtschromd (Evan), San Diego, yes
11. Jiggerman (Toby), Carson City, NV, YES
12. JonAz (Jon), Mesa, AZ, Yes, Short sleeve XL
13. mjbtaco (michael) probably yes lol
14.DayoldTaco (Tee),SD, yes XL longsleeve and hoodie paid
15.ed_w3rd (edward) SD; YES; XL Hoodie
16.ryanjboutin, san diego, yes, can only drink saturday night, large short sleeve t-shirt paid
17. RecklessTaco(matt)SD,YES XL&SM Hoodie's/T-shirts too!
18. Titospretaco- XXL tshirt
19. Nationalinca,((Mark)), Rancho Cucamonga, Hoodie xL
20. twoarezee(michael) Temecula, yes, l short sleeve, xl hoodie
21. Sparkystacoma rick san diego. and hell yah big shirT
22.03taco(Austin) first from the bay area(formerly San DIego) to be on the list.xtra medium for my buff arms
23. Yastora (Steve). I'd be down just send me a PM with more info please. XL Short Sleeve
24. Flamingsushi (Brian) San Diego. large short sleeve shirt
25. 1meantruck (Charlie) San Diego, yes, L long sleeve
26. comasport4x4 (Randy) Burbank, yes, XXL
27. robz01taco, SD local, L hoodie
28. Steq (Ed) Riverside XL Tshirt Paid
29. Slammedstep (Dean) Riverside L Tshirt Paid
30. roberts white lightning, robert, yes , L t-shirt
31. siebler, Large T-shirt
34.TRD4x4858 (Tony), San Diego, Yes
36. derekabraham lg Paid
38. LOWLO7 Paid
39. droptaco(Temecula) Lg Long sleeve and hoodie paid
41. estrent (Trent), Bonsall, Yes
42. Beefed Taco (San Diego / XL Hoodie....paid )
44. W8N4 MUD (Albert), San Diego, Undecided about the shirt (No Friday-See you Sat & Sun)
45. Evil Monkey, San Diego. XL T-shirt paid
49. Brianr , Arizonapaid
55.mtucker, Escondido, sent paypal for food, no shirt paid
56. ChilidogRc paid
here is the original link (yes it's from CT )