1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Casting call: LA area military veterans

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by kauaibuilt, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Aug 10, 2014 at 2:56 PM
    kauaibuilt

kauaibuilt [OP] U no kea but AINOFEA!

Member:
    LA/SGV
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB
    Check out my sig...
    From Guardian of Valor

CASTING CALL FOR LOS ANGELES AREA: Last year we posted up a story about Rylee Preston and her song/video tribute "Soldiers Light". Rylee's father has reached out to us for her upcoming video, "Soldiers in Heaven". They are looking for Veterans or Active Military to be cast in the video. I have had the privilege of listening to this song and it is nothing short of awesome.
    See below if you can, or know someone who can participate.

"'SOLDIERS IN HEAVEN' We are Casting for my New Music Video
    Tribute 'Soldiers in Heaven' If you are, or know someone who is active duty, served, retired veterans, all branches men and
    woman. Featured roles and back ground rolls, we are looking for a
    lot of volunteers to be in the video.
    This new tribute is 2x the budget we had for Soldiers Light and I want it to be a really great project to be apart of. Must be in the Los Angeles area and available August 15,16,17.
    We will have a military consultant so we are looking for authentic volunteers.
    We need them to come dressed for the role, dressed to represent.
    We will also be portraying other wars, so volunteers that could come dressed Civil War, WWI, etc, please get in touch and let the producer know what you can offer.
    This is next weekend so please share this post and help us find a great Military cast. I told the Producer "I got this" so lets blow up his email with a serious and authentic cast of volunteers.
    Our Goal is to get as close as possible to an all military cast and crew. We will be donating portions of the proceeds to selected charities.
    If selected more information will be provided.
    email the producer at this email: soldiersinheaven@gmail.com "
    Here is the link to her "Soldiers Light" Video, if you haven't heard her yet. Lets help her make this video as awesome as "Soldiers Light".
    http://guardianofvalor.com/rylee-pr...-performs-soldiers-light-song-fallen-soldier/

Products Discussed in

To Top