Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2014 Pismo Jamboree, Sep 19-21

Old 08-13-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
2014 Pismo Jamboree, Sep 19-21

It's back for the 12th time!

Quote:
UltimateYota presents the 12th annual 2014 Pismo Jamboree!

You are invited to join our 12th annual Pismo Jamboree held at the Oceano Dunes SVRA on September 19-21, 2014. Enjoy the unique dunes on California's Central Coast with other members from UltimateYota and other Toyota communities.

The Pismo Jamboree is open to all Toyota vehicles from stock to wild trail vehicles. All 2wd and 4wd vehicles are welcomed! This is a family event so don't forget to bring your family and friends. Don't forget to bring your 4 legged loved ones too!

Activities include camping on the beach, wheeling through 1,500 acres of sand dunes and GPS Challenge.

No formal registration or fee is required for this event so just show up!
Friday (September 19, 2014)
Arrive and set up camp. Meet and greet as people and rigs arrive. Play around the dunes at your leisure. Fun night-time dune driving.

Saturday (September 20, 2014)

8:00 AM Event booth open for gear and grub!
8:30 AM Driver / Participant Meeting @ the event booth
9:00 AM Group Photo
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Have fun out on the dunes!
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Dinner!
7:00 PM Raffle
8:30 PM Night Run!

Sunday (September 21, 2014)
Pack up and go home.

Citizens Band (CB) Radio:: Channel 16
FMRS (Handheld Motorola Family Radio):: Channel 14 Privacy Code 0
2 Meter Ham Radio:: 146.430
Event Staff Contact Number: (626) 593-4785

Here are some video and pics from previous years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUZFvbNPgEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxRbm8K5F8

Old 08-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #2
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awesome. Wish I wasn't on the opposite coast. Enjoy
Old 08-14-2014, 08:05 AM   #3
quetzal is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
quetzal's Tacoma Gallery
Will be my first time going to Pismo, can't wait!!
Old 08-14-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
pruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pruchai's Tacoma Gallery
i am sooo in.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:30 PM   #5
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Wow! you beat me to the punch this year!!! I was just getting ready to post up the thread. Awesome!!!!! Ill be there Thursday around noon as usual. gonna have the toy haulers again. See you guys there!!!
Old 08-15-2014, 04:54 PM   #6
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Wow! you beat me to the punch this year!!! I was just getting ready to post up the thread. Awesome!!!!! Ill be there Thursday around noon as usual. gonna have the toy haulers again. See you guys there!!!
Hey I owe you a beer or 2. I filmed this video of you pulling out a stuck Tundra at the Pismo Jamboree in 2010 and it has over 900,000 views. I have made over $400 from ads and I don't understand why, its not that exciting...

http://youtu.be/n21SQMsO45M
Old 08-17-2014, 12:12 AM   #7
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
How the hell did you make 400 bux in ads from that ass clown?
Old 08-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #8

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure why so many people are watching this video. But it's making me money so I don't really care.

Just make sure to click the "monetize" button when you post a video to YouTube.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:47 PM   #9
Paiza RIder
87Tcyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
87Tcyota's Tacoma Gallery
This looks like alot of fun. Im in
Old 08-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #10
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post
Hey I owe you a beer or 2. I filmed this video of you pulling out a stuck Tundra at the Pismo Jamboree in 2010 and it has over 900,000 views. I have made over $400 from ads and I don't understand why, its not that exciting...

http://youtu.be/n21SQMsO45M
No worries buddy. Just glad I could help someone out of the sand
Old 08-25-2014, 09:59 PM   #11
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
I'm local, see everybody out there
Old 08-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #12

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Getting excited.

Always fun watching the idiots get stuck...

http://youtu.be/w6zhRgHF1cE
Old 09-08-2014, 09:39 PM   #13

Derek, come by and say what's up. Chris and I will be setting up the camp Thursday around noon. I'll be in the 40ft. Raptor toy hauler.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:47 PM   #14
Paiza RIder

once there were does everyone meet? this is gonna be my first time going to this event
Old 09-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #15
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be getting there Friday night
Old 09-09-2014, 01:36 AM   #16

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Tcyota View Post
once there were does everyone meet? this is gonna be my first time going to this event
The event organizers will set up a area near pole 5. They usually rope off a large circle. What time are you driving up there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
I'll be getting there Friday night
What time are you leaving SB?

Your buddies with the tan truck coming this year?
Old 09-09-2014, 08:50 AM   #17
Paiza RIder

[QUOTE=DDD;9145799]The event organizers will set up a area near pole 5. They usually rope off a large circle. What time are you driving up there?

Probably leaving friday morning, so should be ther by noon or so
Old 09-09-2014, 11:10 AM   #18
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post
The event organizers will set up a area near pole 5. They usually rope off a large circle. What time are you driving up there?

What time are you leaving SB?

Your buddies with the tan truck coming this year?
Get off of work around 5 so probably 7-8
Old 09-12-2014, 04:12 PM   #19

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Tcyota View Post
Probably leaving friday morning, so should be ther by noon or so
I'm leaving Friday around 10am. Let me know if you wanna meet and drive up together.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:51 PM   #20
pruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shedpruchai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pruchai's Tacoma Gallery
Going to head out on Friday morning/early afternoon too. I'm in Mira Mesa, so if someone driving by we can caravan