Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

PINOY TW Members Check-In thread.

Old 09-05-2014, 09:52 PM   #1
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Tacondra
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
PINOY TW Members Check-In thread.

I know you're out there. Kumusta Pare' from QC to Camp Pendleton
Old 09-08-2014, 10:27 AM   #3
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Checking in. Go chargers!!
Old 09-11-2014, 05:34 PM   #5
Tacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tacomanoob's Tacoma Gallery
checking in. Mostly a lurker here. hehehe!!
Old 09-29-2014, 09:40 AM   #6
e.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shede.deCastro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
e.deCastro's Tacoma Gallery
i'm Pinoy but raised here in San Diego. I can understand tagalog but I speak very broken tagalog. and mostly I think i have the only lowered Tacoma in all of San Diego. haha
Old 10-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #7
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Checking in.... whats up fellow Pinoys!
Old 10-12-2014, 04:27 AM   #8
TuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TuffRuffDangerous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by e.deCastro View Post
i'm Pinoy but raised here in San Diego. I can understand tagalog but I speak very broken tagalog. and mostly I think i have the only lowered Tacoma in all of San Diego. haha
you Olivia's hubby?
Old 10-12-2014, 06:52 AM   #9
genequit is a jewel in the roughgenequit is a jewel in the roughgenequit is a jewel in the roughgenequit is a jewel in the rough

Name: Gene
genequit's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Checking in from AZ. Moved here from the Bay almost ten years ago.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:53 PM   #10
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Tacondra
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by e.deCastro View Post
a.k.a. "COCONUT"
Old 10-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #11
NavyNavy is on a distinguished road
NavyNavy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NosiBaLasi View Post
a.k.a. "COCONUT"
Im known as siao pau.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:19 AM   #12
TuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TuffRuffDangerous's Tacoma Gallery
My other car is a black Audi TT. Women love to ride my black TT.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:34 AM   #13
NavyNavy is on a distinguished road
NavyNavy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffRuffDangerous View Post
My other car is a black Audi TT. Women love to ride my black TT.
Mabaho TT mo
Old 11-09-2014, 03:36 PM   #14
Daxdagr8t is on a distinguished road
Daxdagr8t's Tacoma Gallery
Kamusta mga people, pinanganak sa makati, lumaki sa iloilo/bacolod at cerritos! Lol.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:59 PM   #15
Vance@Andersenracing.org
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Checkin in pinoys in San Diego? unheard of!
Old 02-17-2015, 02:13 PM   #16
Peobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to behold
Name: Patty
Peobsequio's Tacoma Gallery
Cerritos/LBC member here
Old 02-17-2015, 02:41 PM   #17
ENZO99 is a splendid one to beholdENZO99 is a splendid one to beholdENZO99 is a splendid one to beholdENZO99 is a splendid one to beholdENZO99 is a splendid one to beholdENZO99 is a splendid one to beholdENZO99 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Vince
ENZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Checkin in pinoys in San Diego? unheard of!
Whazzzup
Old 02-17-2015, 02:53 PM   #18
mjcruiser is a splendid one to beholdmjcruiser is a splendid one to beholdmjcruiser is a splendid one to beholdmjcruiser is a splendid one to beholdmjcruiser is a splendid one to beholdmjcruiser is a splendid one to beholdmjcruiser is a splendid one to beholdmjcruiser is a splendid one to behold
mjcruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Wow lots of Cerritos/562 Pinoys, didn't see that coming

Another Pinoy in the 562 here. Lakewood to be exact.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:14 PM   #19
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Wassup! Pinoy here. NorCal tho
Old 02-18-2015, 10:52 AM   #20
Peobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to beholdPeobsequio is a splendid one to behold
Name: Patty
Peobsequio's Tacoma Gallery
Present! cerritos/norwalk Reppin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcruiser View Post
Wow lots of Cerritos/562 Pinoys, didn't see that coming

Another Pinoy in the 562 here. Lakewood to be exact.