Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Looking for someone who commutes..Socal-Norcal

Old 09-24-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
catattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud of
Name: Jason
catattacksdog's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for someone who commutes..Socal-Norcal

Hey guys,

I am looking for someone who happens to commute from So-Cal to Nor-Cal that would be willing to throw a N-fab tire carrier in their truck for me. The carrier is being sold by a guy on the forums here who lives in Orange.

I live in Reno, but have family/friends in the Sacramento, Placerville, Bay area.

Any help would be appreciated. Paying for shipping on the Tire Carrier makes it the same price as a new one!