Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Good SD shops!?

Old 10-21-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
NKspartan is on a distinguished road
NKspartan's Tacoma Gallery
Good SD shops!?

The Truck Shop and ORW are way out of the question.

I'm leaning toward SRD because I've heard great things about them and I'm closer to them since I'm in the North County area. McNeil is my second choice so far. I'm getting my Tundra supercharged in about 2 weeks and I want to plan ahead for my next upgrade: TC LT w/ Kings and glass fenders.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:04 PM   #2
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Check out member speedfreak, Jason is a former ASE tech and has done multiple installs of various difficulty with glowing reviews.
Pelfreybilt offroad sends their customers to him to have the shock relocations mounted.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:05 AM   #3
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Is Poway too far south for you?
Old 10-22-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
NKspartan is on a distinguished road
NKspartan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Check out member speedfreak, Jason is a former ASE tech and has done multiple installs of various difficulty with glowing reviews.
Pelfreybilt offroad sends their customers to him to have the shock relocations mounted.
Thanks! I'll have to hit him up. I've skimmed a few posts on these forums praising his work. I wonder if he can do a full LT/King install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Is Poway too far south for you?
I actually live basically in Poway; technically I'm in Carmel Mountain.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
My friend has a fab shop at his house if youre interested. He does great work and his prices are hard to beat!

Garrett @ Corosive Design
858 735 9771