Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet#7 Pine Valley Trail Run

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #21
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Im in... 30th of may..no worries...good times....( there's a trick to the adventure pass too_)
Old 04-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
1) TRD4x4858--Tony----Im in!
2) 05prerunner (maybe)
3) bajamoon- Im in!
4) W8N4 MUD-
5) BubbaRR - (maybe)
6) Sdtree03 - (Maybe)
7) Re8elmonk0341-Hell YEAH!!!
8)jolayiv -
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #23
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay View Post
Im in... 30th of may..no worries...good times....( there's a trick to the adventure pass too_)
The what? I've never got one...
Old 04-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #24
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Yeah whats the trick?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #25
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was only if you are parking...
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #26
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I know exactly what your talking about lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay View Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #27
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Hey bro, ill tell you guys there.... Steve knows what im talking about.....Hey steve we got to meet up sometime and set up for a meet on the 9th of may out at fiesta....Possibly get a couple vendors out there...
Old 04-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #28
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

getting vendors is going to be hard, trying to get them in is going to be a challenge but im down man anything we can do to get more people motivated to go and have big vendor names show there face but the more help i can get the better.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #29
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
may 9 doesn't work for me but whatever, vendors would be good, good luck with that, i went to big two weeks ago and skipped the adventure pass and got stopped by the ranger near the end and he made us by them, or we would have to mail in $5. no big deal.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #30
Founder Socaltacomas.com

So i posted on toyotanation and fjcrusier forums next will be socalfj's
Old 04-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #32
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Big BBQ at Fiesta would be awesome!
Old 04-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #33
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
uummm bbq
Old 04-27-2009, 11:34 PM   #34
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Ill talk with Tony (at express) and James ( sd truck shop) and see what i can do. It might not be this time around ( unless we can get a helluva alot of people to go.) I just got back from the Hammers in Johnson Valley where the Tin Benders held there annual Jambo. If we get that big we can get alot of vendors out for such, ( but we would have to move out to ocotillo or Johnson though.. )

We definetly need to get together with a group of people and put our heads together...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:40 AM   #35
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Sounds good to me, i will see what i can do. My buddy went to hammers, would be cool to have it at ocotillo wells with some vendor support.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #36
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
We would need to get at least 30 like last time for vendors to show up I think. I would definitely mention it to James the next time I am down there. I am sure Sonny will be down too. Someone should start a new thread...
Old 04-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
We would need to get at least 30 like last time for vendors to show up I think. I would definitely mention it to James the next time I am down there. I am sure Sonny will be down too. Someone should start a new thread...
I nominate you to start the new thread.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #39
sweet
Old 04-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #40
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Theres a little crawling but if ya want to go crawling that would be a different trial pine valley would be to easy for you but its a fun trail to go through.

Products Discussed in this Thread