Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

All-Pro Apex armor for sale :: Pickup in SoCal only March 3-8

Old 02-23-2015, 01:34 PM   #1
instagram @defconbrix
DefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Sergeant of Marines
Name: Sean
DefconBrix's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Apex armor for sale :: Pickup in SoCal only March 3-8

Hey Guys,

I'm getting some new armor installed on March 4 over at Rebel Offroad so I figured I would see if anyone wants to snag these while I am out there instead of hauling them back home with me to Utah.

I put this in the regional section instead of the for sale section because I don't have any desire to ship these out.

All-Pro Aluminum Apex Front with full hoops and Powder
Retail $1699 + $240 for powder
Claimed by SFSmedic

All-Pro rear steel bumper with hidden hitch + Powder
Retail $549 + $149 hidden hitch + powder
Currently being claimed by Bitedream if the timing works out

I've had numerous requests already so whoever can make these dates happen will have first dibs at it — again so I don't have to haul it home.

* these photos were taken in the last two weeks. Very minor rash on the powder.

Private Message me a reasonable offer.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:38 PM   #2
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am not interested in it, but wouldnt it look funky on a stock truck due to you having 35's? Or are all the bumpers short at the flare area?
Old 02-23-2015, 02:04 PM   #3
instagram @defconbrix
DefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefconBrix is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
I am not interested in it, but wouldnt it look funky on a stock truck due to you having 35's? Or are all the bumpers short at the flare area?
The bumper isn't modified for the trimming of the flares I did. They are made to run short of the factory flare to give more clearance and better approach angle when offroad. Almost all companies make their bumpers this way. Not made specifically for 35's. I used to run 33's.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:09 PM   #4
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know. GLWS
Old 02-26-2015, 10:54 PM   #5
Habitual Violator of Wheeling Rule #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to stop in that day and give a good stare-down of your roof racks. They look intriguing. (I live a mile from Rebel).
Old 02-26-2015, 11:56 PM   #6
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Love your build man! What are you swapping out to?
Old 02-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #7
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluu44 View Post
Love your build man! What are you swapping out to?
x2 is AP coming out with something completely new?
Old 02-28-2015, 05:03 PM   #8
instagram @defconbrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
x2 is AP coming out with something completely new?
They have a few things in the works last I heard - not sure on release dates or too many details yet though. I know they were working on a rear swing out bumper though.

I'll be going with a new look this time around with another companies bumpers - no hoops on the front and a true hi-clearance rear.

I'll drop some photos of the new stuff in a few days 👍
Old 02-28-2015, 05:43 PM   #9
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet defcon it's gonna look even better
Old 03-02-2015, 07:03 AM   #10
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
If Bitedream doesn't pick up the rear bumper send me a pm. I'm interested...
Old 03-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #11
012TacoDeAsada is on a distinguished road

012TacoDeAsada's Tacoma Gallery
Did the front sale already?
Old 03-06-2015, 06:15 PM   #12

I'm subbed for the pics...I wanna see some badassery