Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Another Pine Valley Trail Run - June 13th, 2009

Old 06-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Another Pine Valley Trail Run - June 13th, 2009

I am organizing another Pine Valley Trail Run on June 13th, 2009 which is a Saturday

Pine Valley Trail is located off the I-8 east freeway and the exit is called Pine Valley. From San Diego go 8 East and Exit Pine Valley (Exit 45) and make a right...you will hit the trail right away.

We will have a lunch stop at the old mine shaft, there will be a stop before that at the helicopter pad for a cool photo op. So bring a lunch sandwiches chips water juice soda whatever you like.

For those who need to fill up gas and get an adventure pass make a left off the freeway and head to the Pine Valley Store.
Pine Valley Store
28820 Old Highway 80, Pine Valley, CA‎ - (619) 473-8723

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...4&z=15&iwloc=A
Location B - Pine Valley Store
Location C - Trail Entrance and meet up spot

CB Channel 21 will be used for communication on the trail
Meet up: We will meet at the Pine Valley Trail Entrance
Date: June 13th, 2009
Time: Be there at 10am, we will leave to the trail about 10:30am to wait for people who may be running late.
Things to Bring: Gas, Tow Strap, Etc...

PM me if you want to exchange phone numbers

Updated 6/11/09

Going
1. sdtree03 (San Diego)
2. vitang (Diamond Bar)
3. Bajamoon (Whittier)
4. Benjammn5 (San Diego)
5. Bubbarr (San Diego)
peejay (San Diego)
7. vinster8

Old 06-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in
Old 06-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
maybe, just for shits and giggles.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
the 27th is the cleghorn run, i think alot of people are going to that one, unholycumus, i will ask your mom if you can go.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #10
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
the 27th is the cleghorn run, i think alot of people are going to that one, unholycumus, i will ask your mom if you can go.
Yah i was talking to yours last night in my backseat if you were gonna make it. She was gonna answer, but then i told her to be quiet
Old 06-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
project04wj is on a distinguished road
project04wj's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to project04wj Send a message via Yahoo to project04wj
Hi guys i'm tree's friend with the jeep, can't wait to see you guys in action.

peace
ted
Old 06-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #12
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by project04wj View Post
Hi guys i'm tree's friend with the jeep, can't wait to see you guys in action.

peace
ted

Ted, glad you can make it out man.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm there!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We can use our passes from last time.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Count me in for a maybe..........I leave here the 20th.

I haven't decided if I want to cut it that close.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #17

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post

You know you want more pictures of your tires in the air... This time we will get pictures of you going down the 4x4 section.

I just sent OakleyTRD about 500+ photos from the weekend. I have a ton more from the Pre Run meet as well...and will have a ton at this "Post Run"
Old 06-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post

Come see us one more time.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #19
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, its been awhile since i got a burger at frosty's
Old 06-01-2009, 10:54 PM   #20
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
FUCK ME!!!! I have to work that day again