Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Socal Vendor day (Postponed)

Old 06-19-2009, 01:21 AM   #21
MagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the roughMagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the roughMagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the rough

MagneticTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for this.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:27 AM   #22
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Old 06-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #23
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, I won't be in town. I come back on the 16th. I soooo would want to go. PM me if the date changes! Sorry Steve.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #26
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I just want people to know hey they are local check there products out and for the vendors to gain future customers..
Old 06-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #27
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
when I buy most of the things I buy I try to buy local first, 80% of the stuff on my truck is from local venders. Keep up the good work Steve. Rep sent.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:42 PM   #28
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man. Much appreciated.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #29
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
So me and Peejay have been talking about a vendor day for a while and so far we came up with alot of cool vendors to show up for this day, SO far in the works i We have contacted King shocks, Icon(IVD), downsouthmotorsports.com, finelinegrafix.com, RCD Suspension, and other vendors we are waiting on a responce for is sdtruckshop.com, demello offroad, total choas fab The Date we have picked out so far is August 15th on a Saturday Time 12-4pm ,location Express Performance Center in santee. So what we need is a good turn out for this event so we can show them socal peeps show up in crowds and support these vendors. Let me Know if you would attend i would like to email these vendors and show them we have a certain amount of members that would show up.
I would be down for that I don't think I got any e-mails from you though about the event?
Old 06-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #30
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
who is Demello.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:44 PM   #31
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
I would be down for that I don't think I got any e-mails from you though about the event?
It was sent through the contact us page on your site, PM sent.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:55 PM   #32
Hey Jason you have to bring the big sexy down.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #33
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah jason.. bring that beast of a tacoma down....
Old 06-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #34
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post

I so want one of your bed bars.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #36
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Theres 2 dates in mind just want to make sure we might even do it the 8th still debating.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #38
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I could do the 8th. I leave on the 9th! PERFECT!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:08 PM   #39
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
hey steve did you contact deaver at all?
Old 06-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
hey steve did you contact deaver at all?
i would like to tell deaver how noisey my leaf's, and they won't shut up.