Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Socal Vendor day (Postponed)

Old 06-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #41
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i would like to tell deaver how noisey my leaf's, and they won't shut up.
after putting up with my stock squeeks for months, deavers might not bother me at all im sure they ride sexy as f* though
Old 06-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #42
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
after putting up with my stock squeeks for months, deavers might not bother me at all im sure they ride sexy as f* though
ya not bad, once you find the right shock for them, i had the icons and they are too stiff, the 5100's feel like they are too short, i am waiting for my fox piggy backs and those would be the ones.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #43
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Steve is there any chance you would consider changing the date to the same weekend as Tacoberwest? You would have at least 45 peeps there for the event including those that have already committed to scmd3. Food for thought.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #44
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Steve is there any chance you would consider changing the date to the same weekend as Tacoberwest? You would have at least 45 peeps there for the event including those that have already committed to scmd3. Food for thought.
I was just thinking the same.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #45
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
That'll definitely get a lot of ppl there. Good idea. They might be willing to throw a little sponsorship $ too.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #46
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #47
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still going on? We may be interested in attending as well.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #48
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Sure is, Pm sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #50
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
sweet, that new long travel kit of yours looks awesome and i love your sliders.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #51
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
this is Hassim from Engage Off Road...were on board so defenitly join the list of vendors, i was gonna call Pepe monday to inform him of the event
Old 07-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #52
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Panda Jerk - Jake

count me in
Old 07-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #53
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Change of plans i have been talking with chris aka voodootrip about this and we will be having a massive vendor day so the date will change to AUGUST 29th the weekend of Tacoberwest.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #54
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery

THIS WILL BE A TIGHT EVENT. NICE MOVE. IM IN!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #55
Engage Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Change of plans i have been talking with chris aka voodootrip about this and we will be having a massive vendor day so the date will change to AUGUST 29th the weekend of Tacoberwest.
great cant wait to show off some new product to everyone
Old 07-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERTDUCK View Post
great cant wait to show off some new product to everyone
sweet, i don't know you but hate you since you are going to cost me lots of money.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #57
Defector
VooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDooTrip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AT2 (AW)
VooDooTrip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet, i don't know you but hate you since you are going to cost me lots of money.
Especially when you see what he has to offer.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #58
Engage Off Road

Quote:
ha ha ha....i promise it will all be worth it in the end....wow that sounds like a pick up line for the bar....