Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Socal Vendor day (Postponed)

Old 06-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Socal Vendor day (Postponed)

So me and Peejay have been talking about a vendor day for a while and so far we came up with alot of cool vendors to show up for this day, SO far in the works i We have contacted King shocks, Icon(IVD), downsouthmotorsports.com, finelinegrafix.com, RCD Suspension, and other vendors we are waiting on a responce for is demello offroad, total choas fab The Date we have picked out so far is August 29th on a Saturday Time 12-5pm ,will find out the coming monday. So what we need is a good turn out for this event so we can show them socal peeps show up in crowds and support these vendors. Let me Know if you would attend i would like to email these vendors and show them we have a certain amount of members that would show up.

*****UPDATE**********
Sup everyone, just want to let everyone know that i will be stepping down from the vendor meet due to some bumps in the road but voodootrip will still be having some vendors there on that saturday, i will hopefully still attend and i will try and set up the vendor day another time so we can see more of these guys an see what new products they will have instore for us so once again sorry to do this and there will be a next time.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
Seagrave will become famous soon enough

Seagrave's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a good time. Thanks for putting this together!

count me in!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
hell yeah sounds good steve but a bunch of the so cal guys r gunna be at MOD DAY..maybe well all cruise up there
Old 06-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn, so many events we will see what happens nothing is set in stone so dates can be changed if we have to we can move the day to a sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
hell yeah sounds good steve but a bunch of the so cal guys r gunna be at MOD DAY..maybe well all cruise up there
Old 06-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Damn, so many events we will see what happens nothing is set in stone so dates can be changed if we have to we can move the day to a sunday.
okay cool
Old 06-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
You know I'll be there. I'm taking the truck in to SD Truck Shop soon, so I will mention it to James again to see if he can make it. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Cool thanks tri that would help out alot.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
awesome stuff steve
Old 06-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #10
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I am in the process to have TRD All Terrain Bedside die-cut decals for the event. Fine Line Grafix has been busy but it is on our to-do list.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in, mod day can wait. Good job Steve and peejay.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Do it that Sunday! The 16th.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #13
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
ill come if its a saturday.
cant do the sunday deals!
theres a few things going on in august..
what about the end of july??
or is that too short of notice for vendors?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I definately do not want to step on jdkeller or 05prerunner toes that is there day i can easily move the day we have a couple of days in the works so just keep an eye out we will be updating the info as it comes
Old 06-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #17
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
maybe a week before...so that they can get their mods for mod day 3. and make sure it's a saturday so lauren can come down.
yes! :d
Old 06-19-2009, 12:03 AM   #18
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
I'd make it to check stuff out. North county would help since some of these vendors are from the 909. Don't know where Santee is, but I think you'd get a better LA response if it was a little closer.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:06 AM   #19
mwestin72 is on a distinguished road
mwestin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mwestin72
i work for a company called

Rally Innovations we specialize in light bars and skid plates we do custom fab too.. i know the owner from king offroad suspensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
So me and Peejay have been talking about a vendor day for a while and so far we came up with alot of cool vendors to show up for this day, SO far in the works i We have contacted King shocks, Icon(IVD), downsouthmotorsports.com, finelinegrafix.com, RCD Suspension, and other vendors we are waiting on a responce for is sdtruckshop.com, demello offroad, total choas fab The Date we have picked out so far is August 15th on a Saturday Time 12-4pm ,location Express Performance Center in santee. So what we need is a good turn out for this event so we can show them socal peeps show up in crowds and support these vendors. Let me Know if you would attend i would like to email these vendors and show them we have a certain amount of members that would show up.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #20
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery