Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon 7/25/09

Old 07-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #221
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Next time Steve.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #222
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Next time Steve.
yup, mod day next i guess, damn dealer is full of lies. i think it will be ready on Monday.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:36 PM   #223
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
no and no, no long travel yet unless you got that new job to help pay for it. I will not be there saturday.
LOL...I don't think i can make it. Sucks too cause I wanted to check out CC and everyone's ride.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #224
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
LOL...I don't think i can make it. Sucks too cause I wanted to check out CC and everyone's ride.

No photographer??
Old 07-24-2009, 11:55 PM   #225

So I have 10 confirmed with 7 maybes.

I hope to see you guys there.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:48 AM   #226
TacoBlanco is on a distinguished road
TacoBlanco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
No photographer??
I'll pretty much have no clue who anyone is...but I'll bring my gear. Lets hope for some pretty blue skies like this.

Old 07-25-2009, 07:15 AM   #227

I've got a camera too.

See you guys soon!
Old 07-25-2009, 07:46 AM   #229
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
There is a little chance that I might make it. If you see Roger without me that means i missed the boat..
is Roger going, i saw him yesterday and he was unsure. can we rechedule for next week.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:00 AM   #230

Old 07-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #233
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta work. Have fun out there. its gonna be a hot one.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:21 AM   #234
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
okay rad. I'm gonna give it a shot, but i'll be in orange county and have to get back to SD and be there by 10.. and i'm relying on other people for that time to work.. so.. yah, very weak maybe.
is the OC Fair still going on?
Old 07-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #235
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracylam711 View Post
is the OC Fair still going on?
i think so, are you comming back gypsy
Old 07-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #236

You guys missed out!!!! Picture thread is coming up.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #237

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...tml#post794852
Old 07-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
yah, just got home. kinda missed this one

Next time.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #240
i heard it was a good time.