Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon 7/25/09

Old 06-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #21
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I have a buddy that works for Fox Sports, and his last job was working the Padres/Rangers game in San Diego. His text message reads, and I quote

"I'm in San Diego right now. There are gay people everywhere."

My response to you, baja...

It seems as though Full Metal Jacket was wrong. Looks like we have more steers in Texas.
gays in sd i believe, don't get the full metal jacket part, never saw that movie. I actually own 20 acres of dirt neer the nm border that my grandpa had given me before he died years ago.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #22
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
gays in sd i believe, don't get the full metal jacket part, never saw that movie. I actually own 20 acres of dirt neer the nm border that my grandpa had given me before he died years ago.
in az or nm?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #23
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
in az or nm?
Yeah, I'm confused as well.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #24
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sorry long day, the land is in texas near new mexico.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #25
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
sorry long day, the land is in texas near new mexico.
Oh. So it's worth more than if it were land in New Mexico near Texas.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #26
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
This thread took a nose dive early.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #28
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool cool, the more the better.

I'll PM you Tri and Steve for your numbers.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #29
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
This thread took a nose dive early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
Wow this thread went off topic fast. I am down. I think vitang will come too.
Alright...I wasn't expecting to garner this much attention, so I'll back off and unsubscribe.

Good luck, and have fun with the meet!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #30

You can stick around Casey!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
gold star for YOUU

f u, it is in odessa, texas. leave me alone
Old 06-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #33
Bourbon

Quote:
f u, it is in odessa, texas. leave me alone
Odessa is in oil country...you should be happy. It's actually worth something.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Odessa is in oil country...you should be happy. It's actually worth something.
my luck it is a land fill, never been there.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #35
Bourbon

Quote:
my luck it is a land fill, never been there.
Land is worth something, even if it's covered in shit. Land will almost always increase in value.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #36
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
I think I will be able to go, haven't played in the dirt for a while.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
I think I will be able to go, haven't played in the dirt for a while.
where have you been.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:23 PM   #38
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Work and in the process of moving....kinda miss you guys hahahaha....but not Derek tho hahaha
Old 06-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Work and in the process of moving....kinda miss you guys hahahaha....but not Derek tho hahaha
cool, hope you can make it.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #40
"Kill BABIES"

Quote:
cool, hope you can make it.
I should be able to go, I like Coral Canyon. I see there's been alot of things goin on