Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon 7/25/09

Old 06-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #41
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you too.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #42
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't heard from Tony!!!! Wonder whats hes been up to
Old 06-30-2009, 11:28 PM   #43
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Ill Go!!! Where you moving to Rick?
Old 07-01-2009, 06:34 AM   #44
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
there he is.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #46
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
im driving out there now

you going to do the trail with us.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:49 AM   #47
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
you going to do the trail with us.
i wish, those type trails out there that are 4x2 friendly are fun as hell for me but i cant i would prob have to leave today lol
Old 07-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #48
Quote:
i wish, those type trails out there that are 4x2 friendly are fun as hell for me but i cant i would prob have to leave today lol
they are freindly, you have a week and a half, pedal to the metal.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:04 AM   #49
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
they are freindly, you have a week and a half, pedal to the medal.
i have summer school
Old 07-01-2009, 07:10 AM   #50
Quote:
i have summer school
i remember those days.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #51
Quote:
i remember those days.
haha but i want to move to socal when i get out of highschool
Old 07-01-2009, 08:43 AM   #52
Quote:
haha but i want to move to socal when i get out of highschool
who doesn't
Old 07-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #53
Quote:
who doesn't
lol only if i can live with one of yall lol, i herd it cost alot to live there
Old 07-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #55
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
eh, i pay the same amount down here that i did up north, just for smaller house. Sucks, but the area is amazing..
yeah we just moved and we have 1/3 the house for same price but i bet it will cost me an arm and a leg just outta highschool
Old 07-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #56
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
be careful out there haha this guy wrecked his suspension at the end

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pi-LEgxzxWU&hl=en&fs=1&"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pi-LEgxzxWU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 07-01-2009, 02:42 PM   #57
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i dunno why it posted twice.. I failed
Old 07-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #58
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
heh.... i built a rock crawler. i havent gone out in a while with it though.

and after watching the video, i know exactly where you guys are..... i have been rock crawling there several times.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #59
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Man best video ever
Well actually that i've seen in a while.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #60
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
Ill Go!!! Where you moving to Rick?
Moving to La Mesa dude