Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon 7/25/09

Old 06-30-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Corral Canyon 7/25/09

A few of us want to head out to Corral Canyon on Saturday, July 25th, 2009. Anyone is welcome to come.

Meet up point: McDonald's off of Interstate 8 at the Los Coches Rd. Exit

Time: 10 a.m.

McDonald's address:
13574 Camino Canada
El Cajon, CA 92021

I guess I was chosen to lead us out, so I will.

So sign up! It'll be fun!

It is 4x2 friendly!

Things to bring: CB, food, drinks, recovery straps (just in case), first aid (just in case), anything else you can think of

CB channel: 21

1. derekabraham - Derek
2. rpparkster - Roger
3. sdtree03 - Tri (maybe)
4. Re8elmonk0341 (maybe) - Rick
5. TRD4X4858 - Tony
6. TRDTURD + friend (maybe) - ?
7. Evil Monkey - Rob
8. streetcustoms - Shawn
9. w8n4mud - Albert (maybe)
10. silverbullet05 (maybe) - Rick
11. TacoBlanco - Ben
12. romancito104 - Roman
13. HBMurphy - Paul
14. LazyRyan - Ryan (maybe)
15. mpleitez - Mario
16. lookylookitzadam - Adam
17. unholycumulus - Jeff (maybe)

PM me if you want my number if you have any questions.

National Forest Adventure Passes will be available at the Pine Valley Store. After we meet at McDonald's, I will take us to the store so you can purchase a pass if you need to.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
1. derekabraham
2. bajamoon
Old 06-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Subscribing
you know you won't go, to far of a drive for you. pussy
Old 06-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
you fruit tarts! too far.. lol btw jd how was yard house?
Good as usual. They have the best fries! I was coming up behind you and was like hey....that truck looks familiar. haha
Old 06-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
Quote:
Good as usual. They have the best fries! I was coming up behind you and was like hey....that truck looks familiar. haha

Old 06-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I can't make this one, sorry guys.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #11
i am going to texas in a couple weeks see ya their.

ya right.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #12
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i am going to texas in a couple weeks see ya their.

ya right.
You guys should come to Texas! We'd be halfway to mending the East Coast/West Coast rap wars!
Old 06-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #15
Quote:
are you calling texas a gay club, that fucked up, true but fucked up. You know those guys out theere are crazy.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
WOAH I'M SHOCKED!! HE USED THE WRONG "THEIR/THERE"!

we all knew the gay part though
their/there tamato/tamato. pipe down homo.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:48 PM   #20
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
are you calling texas a gay club, that fucked up, true but fucked up. You know those guys out theere are crazy.
I have a buddy that works for Fox Sports, and his last job was working the Padres/Rangers game in San Diego. His text message reads, and I quote

"I'm in San Diego right now. There are gay people everywhere."

My response to you, baja...

It seems as though Full Metal Jacket was wrong. Looks like we have more steers in Texas.