Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Where to buy Magnaflow muffler at best price installed

Old 07-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy Magnaflow muffler at best price installed

Hey SoCal Taco guys/gals...where have you gotten your magnaflow mufflers or flowmasters installed and how much? Recommend me a good shop please!

I'm in OC, Huntington beach.

Willing to commute as long as the price is right! :tup:

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
hockey1chick is on a distinguished road
hockey1chick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by r12rex View Post
Hey SoCal Taco guys/gals...where have you gotten your magnaflow mufflers or flowmasters installed and how much? Recommend me a good shop please!

I'm in OC, Huntington beach.

Willing to commute as long as the price is right! :tup:

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Ryan --- i got my flowmaster installed at Muffler & Automotive down in Redondo Beach --$220 -cash including tip.
The guy to talk to --Mike ---(310)371-7055 and tell him the gal in the grey tacoma recommended u!!!!
Going back to them to get my cold air intake installed once i totally break my truck in!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
some of the best shops are the mom and pop shops in the more "ethnic" neighborhoods...

i got my flowmaster 40 from another taco owner on CT for $30 then went to a small shop in L.A. that i know of that works on a lot of local lowriders, trucks, and muscle cars... they welded up the muffler for me for $35 bux and i gave them a $5 tip...
Old 07-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
some of the best shops are the mom and pop shops in the more "ethnic" neighborhoods...

i got my flowmaster 40 from another taco owner on CT for $30 then went to a small shop in L.A. that i know of that works on a lot of local lowriders, trucks, and muscle cars... they welded up the muffler for me for $35 bux and i gave them a $5 tip...
X2, i had a shop on gothard and warner right by Ocean View High weld mine on, another memeber on here recomended them to me.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
tj - 200 cash
Old 07-22-2009, 09:10 AM   #6
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Going to go to Muffler plaza to get the magnaflow welded in $45.

Kind Regards,
Ryan