Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Good socal shop for differential replace/rear axle work?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
breakindrifts is on a distinguished road
breakindrifts's Tacoma Gallery
Good socal shop for differential replace/rear axle work?

Hey guys, I'm new to the taco scene and could really use some recommendations on a good/reasonably priced shop to replace my rear diff.

I don't need custom gearing or anything, just basically a stock used replacement would be good enough.

Only shop I contacted was cal mini trucks in pomona. They want $350 for a used base 2wd open diff. Plus approx. $200 for labor to replace. ( I would do it myself, but my college dorm doesn't really have an area to work on my truck and I'm always short on time.)

I'm looking for something closer to me if possible. I'm near (818) San Fernando Valley.

Thanks.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Pure power offroad, in thousand oaks.

Call 805-499-4212, his name is Rudd, tell him what ya need and tell him Nick referred you. See if he can do better than cal mini.