Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MDR Night Race - 8/15/09

Old 08-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #21
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
my friend has a place out in Lucerne about a mile or two from where the races are held, might go out there and check it out this weekend.. maybe go shooting out there near one of the dry lakes
Old 08-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #22
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
shooting is good of hodge road, too open out by the race.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #24
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
so when are you guys planning on meeting up out there?
not sure, i want to be there around 4 or 5.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
What is there to do before it starts? And how long u staying?
before it starts we can drink beer and sweat our asses off, i am going to bring my quickshade. I want to be out their early so i can find a good spot.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #27
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
before it starts we can drink beer and sweat our asses off, i am going to bring my quickshade. I want to be out their early so i can find a good spot.
If i end up not being able to go that early you will have to text me directions. I can also bring that pop up tent thing that I had at my house when u came over.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #28
Quote:
If i end up not being able to go that early you will have to text me directions. I can also bring that pop up tent thing that I had at my house when u came over.

i am going to bring that pop up tent thing too, it is easy to get their, what time do you plan on going.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #29
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i am going to bring that pop up tent thing too, it is easy to get their, what time do you plan on going.
Well I would like to go as early as I can. I may be able to leave when you do. Hey I might come get the goods from you tomorrow....
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #30
Quote:
Well I would like to go as early as I can. I may be able to leave when you do. Hey I might come get the goods from you tomorrow....
ok, i will bring them with me, my work is in south gate/downey area not whittier. you have my cell #
Old 08-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #32
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
hey folks... i am heading out saturday morning if anybody wants to caravan with me...

15 North
exit Bear Valley Road
turn right
head due east
right turn onto hwy 18
at Barstow Road, merge onto hwy 247 (aka Old Woman Springs Rd) heading east
left at Bessemer Mine Road

Start/Finish is at the dry lake bed
N34 27.227 W116 40.724

Rock Pile is up Bessemer Mine Road past pits
Full-screenFull-screen34.499858, -116.664519Address:
Removal requested ()Restore requestedEdited - - Placement on map is approximate
+34° 29' 59.49", -116° 39' 52.27"

Rock Pile is where most trucks catch serious air but it gets crowded around there...

Pit C is the roughest section and is great for seeing carnage...

Look for my truck out there as 1412 Chase
Old 08-15-2009, 12:40 AM   #36
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there also. my friend is racing a yota, maybe see u down there.