Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MDR Night Race - 8/15/09

Old 07-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
MDR Night Race - 8/15/09

This race should be a huge turnout so get your butts in gear and get out there...

Lucerne Course A
Old 07-13-2009, 11:52 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
so i might be a chase for one of the guys i work who's bestfriends or something with someone who races MDR..don't know what class haha...if not i'll just hangout at the rock pile
Old 07-13-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

forget chasing Tom... just get drunk at rock pile...

hahaha

make sure you get a race radio though.. you will want to monitor MDR if chasing... will help you avoid any mishaps runnin around in the dark...

i dont know any chase teams running CB and mine gets turned off during races so i can focus on race radio..
Old 07-14-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

supposedly the dude has a few laying around, so i'll be good...

anyways...what would you suggest to get for the race radios? been searching a little but havnt really found anything truly usefull yet......but, haha...found this BLINGED out radio that has everything but an espresso machine built in...pretty nice!!

http://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd...5&isArchived=0
Old 07-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i will be their, will ahve my engage kit and want to do a little testing. what time does the race start, i will just hang out for a few hours then head back.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
Power Top

i believe the race starts at 6pm
Old 07-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
i believe the race starts at 6pm

grassy ass
Old 08-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck

Race is a week away....

We should be camping out near Rock Pile, arriving there either Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #9
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Race is a week away....

We should be camping out near Rock Pile, arriving there either Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning...
maybe i'll be there at this one..might be a chase fro a work buddies friend if he gets a motor..he placed 1st at the last one..but dont ask me what class..my short term memory sucks haha...oh yeah,

myself and a few others i wheel with just upgraded to 2m radios..very nice
Old 08-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I might come for this one. If I do can I roll with you Steve?
ya you can roll with me, my wife is going to but no problem. I will be at mod day then will leave around 2. pm me if you want to roll, you can leave your truck at my house.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #12
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
ya you can roll with me, my wife is going to but no problem. I will be at mod day then will leave around 2. pm me if you want to roll, you can leave your truck at my house.
Oh sorry! I meant like follow you. Thanks for the kind offer though. I want to take my truck. I just dont know where im going. How far is it?

I got bad news. I might not make it to mod day
Old 08-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #13
Quote:
Oh sorry! I meant like follow you. Thanks for the kind offer though. I want to take my truck. I just dont know where im going. How far is it?

I got bad news. I might not make it to mod day
it is off bear valley down a ways. We can meet at that mcdonalds then head out.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #16
2 days left and i will be their, it will be frickin hot
Old 08-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #18
Quote:
Yes sir. Whats this rock pile everyone speaks of?
it's a pile of rocks, what do you think it is.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #20
Quote:
Your a loser Steve. Is it a spot to watch the race?

no it is a pile of rocks about a mile off the road, i went there two weeks ago.