Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Most Important Mod.....Installed.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:51 PM   #21
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The Chokeland Faiders haven't beaten the Chargers since like 2002.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:24 AM   #22
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
The Chokeland Faiders haven't beaten the Chargers since like 2002.
i was saying that they both suck like the Padres. i don't think there is anyone who hates the raiders more than me.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:01 AM   #23
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Ah yes the notorious your teams sucks, but I'm not going to mention my team argument.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #24
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Way to Represent San Diego!
Old 07-18-2009, 11:05 PM   #25
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the prediction for next season. Broncos and Raiders are going to be competing for last place in the AFC
Old 07-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #26
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Steve, trust me I hate the Raiders way more than anyone on the planet.

Nothing gets me pissed off more than a bunch of posers liking teams where they can't even name five players.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #27
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Welcome to TW.

Steve, trust me I hate the Raiders way more than anyone on the planet.

Nothing gets me pissed off more than a bunch of posers liking teams where they can't even name five players.

No one can blame the Raiders themselves, yes they suck but they have one of the most loyal fan bases(yes they are partly criminal) in the NFL. There is no denying it, Al Davis is a huge factor in their inability to win.

I love when people don't claim to support any team until week 13-14 then who ever is in first, has been their team the whole season. Like how many Cardinal fans suddenly showed up around Playoff time.